Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ahmadinejad  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Alex

Ahmadinejad
« on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 17:22:26 PM »
Is this guy completely fucking retarded or what? For those of you who do not know he is the president of Iran. He constantly goes on rants that make no sense and go against logic. I don't know if even he believe half the shit that comes out of his mouth. this is a good example.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100921/ap_on_re_us/un_un_world_summit

He has made hundreds of speeches like this, most of which Western diplomats walked out on. Anyone who keeps up with current event know that this guys is often in the headlines saying something ridiculous like the U.S. should fear Iran and that everyone in Israel should be wiped off the map, ect. Anyone else agree with me?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 17:24:24 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
Re: Ahmadinejad
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 17:58:46 PM »
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Dialects

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 18:11:46 PM »
What exactly is your opinion? All I see in your post is mindless rant, several remarks to the ridiculous (self-conceived) speeches by Ahmadinejad and a slight defence of your nation.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 18:30:09 PM »
What exactly is your opinion? All I see in your post is mindless rant, several remarks to the ridiculous (self-conceived) speeches by Ahmadinejad and a slight defence of your nation.

You're right, I was in a hurry because I was going out to eat. I think he is full of himself. I think that he is in denial and ignoring the fact that half of his country wants change. I don't know whether he is saying that stuff for publicity or if he is actually that stupid.

I don't see how I was defending my country though.....

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 19:55:56 PM »
+1 on mans statement!
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 19:56:54 PM »
You guys do realize that he means they should all be killed right?

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 20:28:19 PM »
*cricket cricket*

They need to get out of Palestine, first and foremost.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 21:08:46 PM »
*cricket cricket*

They need to get out of Palestine, first and foremost.

Yes, but saying everyone should die is a bit extreme. Especially since most of the citizens were born there and really had no choice of living there.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 23:30:31 PM »
You're right, I was in a hurry because I was going out to eat.
I would recommend you take your own advice, recently given to Mister on a Game Review, and only post when you have the time to do it fully, then.

I think he is full of himself. I think that he is in denial and ignoring the fact that half of his country wants change. I don't know whether he is saying that stuff for publicity or if he is actually that stupid.

I do not have the knowledge or political awareness to deem Ahmadinejad as either stupid, irresponsible, full of himself or even genius, for that matter. Neither have most of you, I would dare assume. Which brings to my concern the immediate and irrational judgements that you -whomever you may be- may be basing your opinions on. This is not to say said opinions should (or are!) being belittled or looked down upon. Do bear in mind however that, more often than otherwise, assumptions are but a shot in the dark.

Having that said, and taking into account his words on the current political situation, is it not remotely acceptable to deem capitalism as one of the possible causes to poverty? Every thing has a limitness to it. Nothing is ever endless. Same applies to politics and their consequent variants. Nowadays, politics have (and still are!) abstained from the most genuine and true cause of which a political-consensus was given birth to: To keep order and bring attendance to society needs. Politics now work under a reversed strategy. It is no longer we, society, that shape politics to our best interest but, rather, politics that shape society to better fit their masterplans. How ever they are doing it, they are doing it right under how noses, and by seemingly (and may I had, blindly) agreeing to it -through naturally living- we are strengthening their power and acting according to their desire, moreso then we would like to think, agree or accept to.

Yet...one may enquiry: Why do other politicians feel apathy towards his speeches? Why must they display such a level of arrogance as to deserting the assembly/room at which the speech is being given? I do not know. What I do know is that humans are, in general, reluctant to change. Especially when these changes may or may not concern, prejudice, inflict damage upon, pose a problem or privilege confront over conformism. To accept what Ahmadinejad speaks of is, for many, as much of a self-destructive act/via as it is for me to thrown random punches at someone I love. The damage inflicted may not affect me directly but, at some point, it will scathe my (conservative, may I add) plan of action and the financial enrichment that may or may not arise from it.

So; Is Ahmadinejad full of himself? Or better yet, is he any more full of himself than George Bush, Barack Obama, Nick Clegg, Gorman Brown or any other politician were/may be? Not necessarily. He might just put at use his bluntless more often than others would ever think of. Hitler, Mussolini, Salazar -and about any other dictator- those were full of themselves, on a scale far greater than the one we are capable of perceiving on our political system.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 23:48:49 PM by Klaasillu »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 00:59:33 AM »
Just to let ppl know that I'm not blind to this thread:

[21:44] Klaasillu: Did you read my reply on Killa's Ahmad post?
[21:45] Nate: no
[21:45] Nate: i've pretty much ignored that thread
[21:45] Nate: as a hsc member i feel obligated to stay ignorant
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 01:08:53 AM »
The above posts are fantastic examples of unnecessary and childish mockery. Looking very much alike Crunk, you boys.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 01:13:53 AM »
I think I forgot to mention Crunk gets off house arrest next week. So you have to shape up before Crunk comes back "cleansed".

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 01:34:05 AM »
Dann, don't get butthurt when something of yours isn't read. Take it out on mans. I didn't read it because I'm lazy, I didn't read it because I don't get into politics, nothing against you.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 01:55:22 AM »
It's okay I took the time to read it. I just don't respond to everyone usually. I only really respond to really stupid posts and indirectly make fun of them.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 02:27:13 AM »
I was going to hijack this thread -with an apology to Killa as a starter, for doing so- and reply to each and every single thing you all said...and then I realised, it is not worth it.

To everyone's knowledge: All of you have participated in threads containing much larger posts than the one I made on this thread.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager