Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Legalize weed?  (Read 15497 times)

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
Legalize weed?
« on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 00:53:14 AM »
Weed. Legalize. Yay or nay?
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:09:08 AM by IamTehGNAR »
-Scrubz

Offline Alex

Re: ^_^
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 00:54:24 AM »
At least make the topic title relevant to the thread content....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 00:57:52 AM »
NAY. I want my Son faaaaaaaaaar from drugs.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:05:21 AM »
Damned if it is, damned if it isn't.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:09:28 AM »
At least make the topic title relevant to the thread content....

Fixed
-Scrubz

Offline Alex

Re: Legalize weed?
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:10:54 AM »
As for my opinion. I'd be for it, just so I don't have to hear annoying potheads always talk about it.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:16:33 AM »
I think its only a matter of time before it's legal. And I wouldnt consider pot a drug at all. The part of it thats bad for you is the fact that you have to smoke it. It doesnt kill brain cells it doesnt cause cancer and there has never been a case of someone dying because of a weed "overdoes" It CANT happen. If you use a vaporizer its not bad for you at all and even eases pain. So you dont want your kids around weed but when they turn 18 they can smoke a cigarette which is just asking for an early death and when they turn 21 they can drink alcohol which is also an addictive DRUG. Weed has no physical addictions its only mentally addicting. Basically if you just put your mind to it and dont wanna smoke anymore you can. It's becoming more and more prevalent in our society and like i said its only a matter of time before it's legal.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:19:05 AM »
I think its only a matter of time before it's legal. And I wouldnt consider pot a drug at all. The part of it thats bad for you is the fact that you have to smoke it. It doesnt kill brain cells it doesnt cause cancer and there has never been a case of someone dying because of a weed "overdoes" It CANT happen. If you use a vaporizer its not bad for you at all and even eases pain. So you dont want your kids around weed but when they turn 18 they can smoke a cigarette which is just asking for an early death and when they turn 21 they can drink alcohol which is also an addictive DRUG. Weed has no physical addictions its only mentally addicting. Basically if you just put your mind to it and dont wanna smoke anymore you can. It's becoming more and more prevalent in our society and like i said its only a matter of time before it's legal.
The fact that it's becoming more and more popular is kinda saddening too. It speaks a lot for the way our society is heading.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:21:06 AM »
Whats wrong with weed? It's a natural thing that comes from this planet. I personally think its a great thing to do to open your mind to new things and concepts. You dont harshly judge things when youre high.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:21:17 AM »
if you allow Weed, u will have to allow Cocaine, LCD e etc... and in no way the state will gain more than drug dealers :D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
Whats wrong with weed? It's a natural thing that comes from this planet. I personally think its a great thing to do to open your mind to new things and concepts. You dont harshly judge things when youre high.
I'm not saying it's bad for you. But the fact that more and more people are looking towards drugs for enjoyment is somewhat troubling.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »
I dont see how you guys think that because we smoke means we find nothing else enjoyable and only wanna smoke and theres no other way to have fun then to be high. Thats not true at all. Like i said before I do plenty of things in life. Volunteer work helping others when i can plus Im joining the military because as spanky said the high from accomplishing something is like no other. I just dont mind getting high every once in a while because it is something else to do to have fun. No different from playing a sport or an instrument. Plus it opens my mind to new ideas and i see more of the big picture in things when im high. I dont hate on you guys because you dont smoke. Dont hate on me for smoking :)

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:30:08 AM »
I dont see how you guys think that because we smoke means we find nothing else enjoyable and only wanna smoke and theres no other way to have fun then to be high. Thats not true at all. Like i said before I do plenty of things in life. Volunteer work helping others when i can plus Im joining the military because as spanky said the high from accomplishing something is like no other. I just dont mind getting high every once in a while because it is something else to do to have fun. No different from playing a sport or an instrument. Plus it opens my mind to new ideas and i see more of the big picture in things when im high. I dont hate on you guys because you dont smoke. Dont hate on me for smoking :)
I never said that..... But it's a lot different than playing a sport or instrument. Playing a sport or an instrument is productive. Smoking weed is not. The bottom line is that there are a lot of way to have fun and be productive at the same time. Smoking weed is not one of those ways.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:33:57 AM »
id have to disagree with you. I am very productive when i smoke. I usually end up playing some kind of sport or i play guitar. I believe that i am pretty good at both. you can check out some guitar vids that i made at http://www.youtube.com/maxbulldog123. For instance today i smoked and played soccer with a few friends then when i get home i sat down and played my guitar for about 2 hours. Productive? I think so

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:39:40 AM »
id have to disagree with you. I am very productive when i smoke. I usually end up playing some kind of sport or i play guitar. I believe that i am pretty good at both. you can check out some guitar vids that i made at http://www.youtube.com/maxbulldog123. For instance today i smoked and played soccer with a few friends then when i get home i sat down and played my guitar for about 2 hours. Productive? I think so
I'm not talking about what you do under the influence (I've always wanted to use that line) but more so the action itself. Why did you have to do it before you played sports? That's what I don't get. Is playing sports not fun enough? What advantage did it give you? Or were you not really playing sports and just messing around? I'd assume that being in an altered state of mid would really hurt your performance.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager