Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 2012  (Read 5112 times)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2012
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 14:51:31 PM »
*shrug* Joking aside, you don't know what I enjoy. Am I the only one here that doesn't have to be in an altered mind state in order to enjoy life or the last moments of it?

Killaman.

Btw I'm viewing the forums on an android right now. It's very nifty.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 14:54:34 PM »
*shrug* Joking aside, you don't know what I enjoy. Am I the only one here that doesn't have to be in an altered mind state in order to enjoy life or the last moments of it?

No I could be doing something not involving any drugs or alcohol and enjoy my last days just fine. I dont NEED weed but do I like getting high every once in a while? Yes. Am I gonna stop doing it because some people think its so wrong and bad for me? No because I really dont care what others think, I do what I want to do.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 15:14:09 PM »
There are tons of things i would do if the world was going to an end, but sure it's not going to be this year so who cares.

p.s. @ Spanky - don't you enjoy watermelon. Sure it's not world end exclusive but well, lol.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 15:15:42 PM by Koden »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 15:37:25 PM »
No I could be doing something not involving any drugs or alcohol and enjoy my last days just fine. I dont NEED weed but do I like getting high every once in a while? Yes. Am I gonna stop doing it because some people think its so wrong and bad for me? No because I really dont care what others think, I do what I want to do.

Just seems kinda pointless to me. There's nothing wrong with feeling good, it's just the delivery system. Instead of selfishly using drugs or alcohol, why not overcome something that challenges you or accomplish something you've not done before? The high of accomplishment is fantastic and it serves a purpose. If you're a bit more giving, why not do something for others? Make some miserable person smile or help those less fortunate.

Nah, easier to get high with drugs or alcohol.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 15:48:35 PM »
Make some miserable person smile or help those less fortunate.

Like sharing my weed?
-Scrubz

Offline -Dave-

• View Profile
  • AA: jMz;-
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 15:50:46 PM »
The world will end soon,believe me :P

Offline Ganja

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 16:16:00 PM »

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:12:18 AM »
Just seems kinda pointless to me. There's nothing wrong with feeling good, it's just the delivery system. Instead of selfishly using drugs or alcohol, why not overcome something that challenges you or accomplish something you've not done before? The high of accomplishment is fantastic and it serves a purpose. If you're a bit more giving, why not do something for others? Make some miserable person smile or help those less fortunate.

Nah, easier to get high with drugs or alcohol.

Just because i smoke weed doesnt mean im a selfish lazy piece of shit at all. I do all of those things you posted and i enjoy doing them. I've volunteered to work for the little league baseball leagues in my area and am always looking for a challenge. Hence why im joining the marines. Im not the kind of person that smokes and just sits around all day doing nothing. I go out and do things and am active all the time. Youre just stereotyping the "typical stoner" :)

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:15:08 AM »
you still use drugs, shame on you :P.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:16:42 AM »
Just because i smoke weed doesnt mean im a selfish lazy piece of shit at all. I do all of those things you posted and i enjoy doing them. I've volunteered to work for the little league baseball leagues in my area and am always looking for a challenge. Hence why im joining the marines. Im not the kind of person that smokes and just sits around all day doing nothing. I go out and do things and am active all the time. Youre just stereotyping the "typical stoner" :)

Then it makes me wonder, why does a person like you need weed?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 01:17:52 AM »
Then it makes me wonder, why does a person like you need weed?

I dont need it i just enjoy it and I dont believe its wrong. If  i had kids i would rather them get high then smoke a cigarette or drink alcohol.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 07:32:26 AM »
I dont need it

It seems that's the point you can't really understand Spanky. People smoking weed not always need it, it's not a fking hard addictive drugs. Weed for me is like food or whatever, you just say "oh right now I'd like some"

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »
It seems that's the point you can't really understand Spanky. People smoking weed not always need it, it's not a fking hard addictive drugs. Weed for me is like food or whatever, you just say "oh right now I'd like some"

Exactly. I go through stints where I won't smoke for a couple weeks at a time. I don't smoke everyday. I may smoke alot for lets say a week, then I won't smoke for awhile. The key with pot is the same with alcohol. MODERATION. How many people do you see that let alcohol, cocaine, heroin, and other drugs run their life? Hell, I got sucked into cocaine for a long time. But after knowing what it can do to your life when you "need" it all the time, I won't even associate myself with people who do it. But when you look at how many people revolve their life around smoking weed, compared to lets say alcoholics, coke heads, meth heads, etc the difference in amount is monumental.

Guy does meth. Robs a store. It takes 6 cops and 4 tazers to bring him down.
Guy does coke. Robs a store. It will take more than 1 cop to subdue him.
Guy is drunk. Somehow robs a store. Makes it slightly more annoying and possibly more difficult to subdue him.

Now, substitute the other drugs listed above with weed. What do you think the outcome will be. They may piss themselves. But pot doesn't give you the "strength" meth does. Nor does it amp you up the coke. It doesn't give you the same affects as alcohol does.

Ready for my proof? Now if you can tell me that someone has done this high on weed, I will legitimately never smoke weed again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2W6_CdUr8[/youtube]

Pictures of the mans face:
http://thedirty.com/2012/05/naked-man-eats-another-mans-face/
-Scrubz

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 12:10:51 PM »
Thats some pretty messed up stuff. Makes you think whats possible though. There might be some reality to all the zombie junk.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 13:17:51 PM »
you know Hitler didnt take cock in his arse and shoot up heroin and look at the trouble he caused, the only logical thing to do to prevent genocide is shoot up heroin and go gay. spankys already halfway there already

Nope....but he was addicted to meth.
-Scrubz

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager