Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: **Update**  (Read 1086 times)

Gnar

**Update**
« on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 10:58:24 AM »
Well, It fucking sucks here. Hot as fucking balls. In case you wanna look it up, im in Abad or Asadabad. Hopefully I will put up some pics here soon. Aside from hearing "BIG GUNS GOING HOT" and then hearing howitzers going off, its pretty dull. I cant be on much longer so I figured I would say whats up.

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
Re: **Update**
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 13:21:08 PM »
Glad you are ok, post pics of those howitzers going off! Come back safe <3
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Dialects

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 14:57:22 PM »
Gladdy to hear from you, Gnar. Hope all is good and if you ever need entertainment, I would highly recommend starting a flaming thread against me :) For some reason, they always provide the utmost fun to all involved, including myself, the target at question.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Gnar

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 03:42:27 AM »
Lol. Im doing pretty good. It's a no picture FOB tho. But I can take pics outside the wire. ;)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 14:21:14 PM »
Cool. Show us something though
Even if it is a few specs of dirt and a dirty washing machine :P

Gnar

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 04:53:15 AM »
How about as soon as I'm able to I will upload a video of a JDAM missile going off right near me. And for those of you that don't know what a JDAM is:

The Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) is a guidance kit that converts unguided gravity bombs, or "dumb bombs" into all-weather "smart" munitions. JDAM-equipped bombs are guided by an integrated inertial guidance system coupled to a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver, giving them a published range of up to 15 nautical miles (28 km). The guidance system was developed by the United States Air Force and United States Navy, hence the "joint" in JDAM. The JDAM was meant to improve upon laser-guided bomb and imaging infrared technology, which can be hindered by bad ground and weather conditions. Laser designators are now being fitted to some JDAMs, because they can help attack certain types of targets.

Courtesy of Wikipedia

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 16:24:16 PM »
That works for me.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager