Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: "Picture of You" Discussion between Dann & Killa.  (Read 5797 times)

Offline Dialects

"Picture of You" Discussion between Dann & Killa.
« on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 19:38:20 PM »
Oh so you just wear sunglasses indoors all the time then. Ok.

In this specific picture, yes, I was wearing sunglasses. We had just arrived home and neither me nor him took thought of taking the glasses off, due to distraction or laziness. I've taken pictures in the past where I do make this or that expression just for the fun of it. This wasn't one of those, that's all. Whether or not you believe me is irrelevant to the realism and validity of this fact. However, if you do feel like mocking me about posting an updated picture of myself in which I carelessly had glasses on, then I might have missed the purpose of this thread, completely; even when I was the one coming up with it. On a slightly more dramatic note, I might even been misunderstanding the whole concept in which e-relationships are based on, for that matter.

tl;dr - Fuck off for not having taken the time to read my post and replying accordingly.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 09:29:30 AM by Klaasillu »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Alex

Re: Picture of You Discussion between Dann & Killa.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 19:46:29 PM »
In this specific picture, yes, I was wearing sunglasses. We had just arrived home and neither me nor him took thought of taking the glasses off, due to distraction or laziness. I've taken pictures in the past where I do make this or that expression just for the fun of it. This wasn't one of those, that's all. Whether or not you believe me is irrelevant to the realism and validity of this fact. However, if you do feel like mocking me about posting an updated picture of myself in which I carelessly had glasses on, then I might have missed the purpose of this thread, completely; even when I was the one coming up with it. On a slightly more dramatic note, I might even been misunderstanding the whole concept in which e-relationships are based on, for that matter.

tl;dr - Fuck off for not having taken the time to read my post and replying accordingly.
Wow, way to blow a joke way out of proportion.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 20:06:59 PM »
Yea, I was joking about tryin to look cool. But the sunglasses bit, it seems like in every picture/video you are wearing them.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 20:11:39 PM »

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut short, I'm not really sure though.

I will be cutting my hair short here soon. We should do it together.
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Dialects

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:48:39 PM »
Yea, I was joking about tryin to look cool. But the sunglasses bit, it seems like in every picture/video you are wearing them.

In "most" of my recent videos/pictures (most is in quotation marks due to the simple fact that not even 50% of the pictures I've taken or videos I've shoot have me on sunglasses) I have indeed wore glasses for "coolness" purposes. However true (and yet insignificant) as that may be, I do indeed use sunglasses whenever the weather so requires, and carry on with using them even when I'm on the tube and whatnot. One could argue it is to show off. Personally, it's either because A) I am lazy to take them off or don't even realise I still got them on  B) I don't get bothered by the fact that I might be wearing them out of reason --Furthermore, it somewhat seems to have become a image-brand of mine, as I'm sure each and every one of you has one specific thing they constantly wear, or a specific facial expression, and so on. It's called character, or at least that's how they usually go about it.

Killa - If you're not going to contribute to the thread, I suggest you go ride a horse. They taste good and are of apparently big proportions too.

tl;dr - Then again, fuck off for not reading the entire post.

(I am going to start adding tl;dr on all my posts.)
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:51:47 PM by Klaasillu »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 21:54:31 PM »
I once saw Dann without shades on. It was beautiful.

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:05:30 PM »

Killa - If you're not going to contribute to the thread, I suggest you go ride a horse. They taste good and are of apparently big proportions too.

Fuck you. I posted a pic two posts ago. You probably missed it because you were too busy sucking dick and acting like a douche bag.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:09:40 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:19:35 PM »
DAYUUUUM GUUURRRL.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:20:11 PM »
DAYUUUUM GUUURRRL.

My sentiments exactly.

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:30:06 PM »
DAYUUUUM GUUURRRL.
My sentiments exactly.

See, every time I say something along those lines this is the response I get. Every time dann acts like a douche, which is a lot, people just ignore it and act like it is not a problem. I'm sick of having to deal with his stupid shit every other day. That is not why I come to this site. he can't take a fucking joke and all of the sudden I'm the one out of line. Makes perfect sense.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:31:40 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Dialects

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:33:10 PM »
Fuck you. I posted a pic two posts ago. You probably missed it because you were too busy sucking dick and acting like a douche bag.

Rational Explanation: Your picture was literally chocked up onto your "LMAO" post. It was edited in, and not originally posted. You should know by now that, in an active conversation, edits are often not paid attention to. Especially when a new page (11th) is created on top of that. It just adds up to the possibility of your edit not becoming utterly alerting or paid attention to, as it should have. Moreover, if we take a close look at the edit times, you will realise your edit came a minute after my post generated the 11th page. Then again, it is only natural that I was not aware of your picture being posted.

Word Usage: It is quite interesting how you have indeed, managed to use the following all in one sentence alone: "Fuck you; sucking dick; douche bag" --Is this the kind of behaviour you would like to see from others? Whereas I might have a slight problem with your display of intelectual throughout your posts, I am yet to become highly hostile and offensive towards yourself. The connotation given to "go ride a horse" has none but a literal sense to it. The denotation, however, as to the way you perceive meaning, might have been completely overtwisted -of which I am not responsible for. At any rate, your attitude has only contributed further to the already established, and dare I say quite accurately-proven, idea I have of your own self.

P.S:. More yummy cranky nonsensical hysterical and superfluously hideous display of Killa's attitude ---Yay!
Every time dann acts like a douche, which is a lot, people just ignore it and act like it is not a problem. I'm sick of having to deal with his stupid shit every other day. That is not why I come to this site. he can't take a fucking joke and all of the sudden I'm the one out of line. Makes perfect sense.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:40:20 PM by Klaasillu »

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 22:35:22 PM »
I might have a slight problem with your display of intelectual throughout your posts

I'm staying out of this one but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 23:03:30 PM »
Rational Explanation: Your picture was literally chocked up onto your "LMAO" post. It was edited in, and not originally posted. You should know by now that, in an active conversation, edits are often not paid attention to. Especially when a new page (11th) is created on top of that. It just adds up to the possibility of your edit not becoming utterly alerting or paid attention to, as it should have. Moreover, if we take a close look at the edit times, you will realise your edit came a minute after my post generated the 11th page. Then again, it is only natural that I was not aware of your picture being posted.
I actually started to edited the post before you made a new post.  You obviously posted while I was editing it. I don't compare times of random posts. I just assumed your post came after.

Word Usage: It is quite interesting how you have indeed, managed to use the following all in one sentence alone: "Fuck you; sucking dick; douche bag" --Is this the kind of behaviour you would like to see from others? Whereas I might have a slight problem with your display of intelectual throughout your posts, I am yet to become highly hostile and offensive towards yourself. The connotation given to "go ride a horse" has none but a literal sense to it. The denotation, however, as to the way you perceive meaning, might have been completely overtwisted -of which I am not responsible for. At any rate, your attitude has only contributed further to the already established, and dare I say quite accurately-proven, idea I have of your own self.

P.S:. More yummy cranky nonsensical hysterical and superfluously hideous display of Killa's attitude ---Yay!

As for the entire second half of your post, it is complete bullshit. Typical Dann being Dann. You hide your idiocy behind words and phrases that aren't often used to make yourself sound smart and try to confuse the average person. In other words, you say stupid shit but the way you word it makes you sound smart and makes people second guess themselves. I'm not saying that it is necessarily your fault that people don't understand you, but it sure works out in your favor.

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 23:10:52 PM »
Ive got to step in and say Dann doesn't try and sound smart.
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 23:47:56 PM »
Can we all just the fuck up

I agree with mans.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager