Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: "Picture of You" Discussion between Dann & Killa.  (Read 5858 times)

Offline Dialects

Re: Picture of You Discussion between Dann & Killa.
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 23:51:05 PM »

I'm staying out of this one but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

You know far too much, Archi : )

As for the entire second half of your post, it is complete bullshit. Typical Dann being Dann. You hide your idiocy behind words and phrases that aren't often used to make yourself sound smart and try to confuse the average person. In other words, you say stupid shit but the way you word it makes you sound smart and makes people second guess themselves. I'm not saying that it is necessarily your fault that people don't understand you, but it sure works out in your favor.

How can one be stupid and sound smart? On top of that, how is it that I would be able to sound credible and genuine at being smart, if I were to be stupid? Furthermore, how would have I managed to get accepted into one of the best University of Arts in Europe with both written and oral interviews on subjects I had never, up until then,  have to expose systematically in English? Could you possibility be imposing that the tutors were deceived elusively by my actings? No, they weren't, I'm afraid. That couldn't possibly happen, as it is not naturally within one's true character. Most ironically, even if that was to be the case, would that not mean that however possibly stupid I was to be, I would of still manage to intentionally outsmart all of my Tutors and Admission Staff, into thinking great of me?

I can not seem to work my head around your argument, nor to make any sense out of it. Miscommunication, perhaps --or maybe-- if I were to act according to your behaviour and logic, it is you the reason I can not understand you, for you -however stupid as you may be- manage to work your sentence structure and grammar application to a level far beyond an average's person understanding? Speaking of average, were you not the one to say there's no such thing as an average person...Lack of continuity in thought exposure is, more often than otherwise, a sign of pretentious behaviour. In other words, and as proven by none but your own lack of integrity and continuity, it is you whose smartness has been faked or is, at this present moment, fake. Revertible tables?

Be aware that I am not accusing you of being smart, stupid, pretentious, false or any of the subsequent adjectives that might have been undetermined through my words and manner of speech. No -I would rather not cross that line as I lack both the knowledge and the will to do so; as well as the courage to go against my principles, even when heated up. Throughout this post, hypothetically, I've shown you how tricky it might be to set standards and base accusations therefrom.

Let's not mention I am a self-taught Englishman and that my primary language is Portuguese...No, let's not go into that. It would be a rather relevant ironic fact to bring about, though, to be fairly honest.

tl;dr - Almost forgot to add this one up. Basically, keep posting pictures, unless Killa has anything of relevance to add up to my post.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 23:57:52 PM by Klaasillu »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 23:51:36 PM »

Offline Dialects

Re: "Picture of You" Discussion between Dann & Killa.
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 09:33:55 AM »
Killa, if you do not come to defend your argument, yours will eventually collapse and loose viability to stand still, despite the level of nonsense that lies within.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 13:21:49 PM »
Killa, if you do not come to defend your argument, yours will eventually collapse and loose viability to stand still, despite the level of nonsense that lies within.

In other words, Dann demands satisfaction and challenges you to a duel!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 15:14:55 PM »

I went to bed right after my last post. I have something called school that I must attend every weekday at 7:00am.

How can one be stupid and sound smart? On top of that, how is it that I would be able to sound credible and genuine at being smart, if I were to be stupid? Furthermore, how would have I managed to get accepted into one of the best University of Arts in Europe with both written and oral interviews on subjects I had never, up until then,  have to expose systematically in English? Could you possibility be imposing that the tutors were deceived elusively by my actings? No, they weren't, I'm afraid. That couldn't possibly happen, as it is not naturally within one's true character. Most ironically, even if that was to be the case, would that not mean that however possibly stupid I was to be, I would of still manage to intentionally outsmart all of my Tutors and Admission Staff, into thinking great of me?

I can not seem to work my head around your argument, nor to make any sense out of it. Miscommunication, perhaps --or maybe-- if I were to act according to your behaviour and logic, it is you the reason I can not understand you, for you -however stupid as you may be- manage to work your sentence structure and grammar application to a level far beyond an average's person understanding? Speaking of average, were you not the one to say there's no such thing as an average person...Lack of continuity in thought exposure is, more often than otherwise, a sign of pretentious behaviour. In other words, and as proven by none but your own lack of integrity and continuity, it is you whose smartness has been faked or is, at this present moment, fake. Revertible tables?

Be aware that I am not accusing you of being smart, stupid, pretentious, false or any of the subsequent adjectives that might have been undetermined through my words and manner of speech. No -I would rather not cross that line as I lack both the knowledge and the will to do so; as well as the courage to go against my principles, even when heated up. Throughout this post, hypothetically, I've shown you how tricky it might be to set standards and base accusations therefrom.

Let's not mention I am a self-taught Englishman and that my primary language is Portuguese...No, let's not go into that. It would be a rather relevant ironic fact to bring about, though, to be fairly honest.

tl;dr - Almost forgot to add this one up. Basically, keep posting pictures, unless Killa has anything of relevance to add up to my post.

I never said you were stupid. I said that you say idiotic things. Nowhere did I comment on your over all intelligence, just the intelligence that you display in your posts. Maybe you misinterpreted what I was saying or maybe I didn't do a good enough job explaining it.  I said that you say idiotic stuff, but the way you word it makes it sound very smart. This is probably due to the complexity of the sentences you use. A lot of people, including myself, speak and type a very basic English, using rather small sentences and basic ideas. You on the other had, are much more complex with your English. Even to the point what I think you know more about English than me. People usually aren't ready to read complex English and misinterpret a lot of what was said. This also works in your favor if you say something rather stupid or silly, because people will just skim through it and assume you are right because of the complexity of your sentences. I never tried to say you are bad at English, you are indeed VERY good.

Just concluding my point, I never meant that you were not smart, only that you post stupid things that sound smart due to the English you use.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 15:17:39 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Dialects

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 19:31:01 PM »
I went to bed right after my last post. I have something called school that I must attend every weekday at 7:00am.

So do I, in one of the most demanding Universities of Europe in Arts. Is this relevant information, though? Not really. It's good to know we're both studying and enriching ourselves, though.

I never said you were stupid. I said that you say idiotic things. Nowhere did I comment on your over all intelligence, just the intelligence that you display in your posts. Maybe you misinterpreted what I was saying or maybe I didn't do a good enough job explaining it.  I said that you say idiotic stuff, but the way you word it makes it sound very smart. This is probably due to the complexity of the sentences you use.A lot of people, including myself, speak and type a very basic English, using rather small sentences and basic ideas. You on the other had, are much more complex with your English. Even to the point what I think you know more about English than me. People usually aren't ready to read complex English and misinterpret a lot of what was said. This also works in your favor if you say something rather stupid or silly, because people will just skim through it and assume you are right because of the complexity of your sentences. I never tried to say you are bad at English, you are indeed VERY good.

Just concluding my point, I never meant that you were not smart, only that you post stupid things that sound smart due to the English you use.

Everything is relative. On that basis, any and all dialogue is subject to the relativeness of what is or has been truly intended, therefore portrayed, in words. What does this mean? It means that for a complex concept to make sense, there needs to exist a coherent sense of belief and credence to it, that is neither illusive nor progressive, as otherwise, the relativeness of said concept will more likely be interpreted wrongly --depending on the needs of a certain occasion-- and simultaneously, its meaning sub-judged. In other words, and simply put, it is nowhere safe to assume what I say is, eventhough put out eloquently and intelligently, hideous and nonsensical (i.e:. Stupid). I am either smart or stupid. There is no way I can be smart and say stupid things simultaneously, as neither is it possible for stupid people to come out genuinely smart.

Discussions, however the circumstances, are often a brief dogma to which we can hardly remain abstained to. In said discussions, moods often suffer radical changes, depending on what is being said, read and interpreted by both individuals and that certainly plays an important role on the outcome of the discussion(s) at subject. Contrastingly, if met with maturity, serenity and receptivity, discussions are bound to healthy enrich yourself and stray away from negative outcomes, whatever those may be. With that in mind, how could it make any sense for me to try to elucidly (to knowledgeably attempt to) compromise one's perception as a scheme to turn the odds to my side? No. You are wrong to think so. I don't play smart, and indeed, I am very much human --In the sense that I too, do wrong, repent, commit and above all, interpret things wrongly--, therefore I am naturally at wrong somewhere down this discussion, as so are you.

What set us apart is the way we approach each other and in what term and level of severity we critic each other. Therein lies a big difference, one that I am incapable of breaking down nor the slightest bit. Whatever steers you to act that way is something I have absolutely no need or willingness to understand or even come in contact with. I've decided not to intrinsically lurk around such a pattern of actions and behaviours, albeit my ability to contain myself and distant from the moment, analytically. It is common sense to understand that such actions will, more often than otherwise, be far more consequent than one could ever expect. Consequence begets consequence, change begets change, heat begets heat, bliss begets bliss, and so on. No. I will not go there and act that way. That's not the right path for me. I've been there, done that, seen that and I've concluded that is not a lifestyle I am keen to take on.

I don't pretend anything. Ever. After all, I'm quite the blunt and honest lad, regardless of the circumstances and the inadequacy that might lie therein.

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 20:11:29 PM »
So do I, in one of the most demanding Universities of Europe in Arts. Is this relevant information, though? Not really. It's good to know we're both studying and enriching ourselves, though.

Everything is relative. On that basis, any and all dialogue is subject to the relativeness of what is or has been truly intended, therefore portrayed, in words. What does this mean? It means that for a complex concept to make sense, there needs to exist a coherent sense of belief and credence to it, that is neither illusive nor progressive, as otherwise, the relativeness of said concept will more likely be interpreted wrongly --depending on the needs of a certain occasion-- and simultaneously, its meaning sub-judged. In other words, and simply put, it is nowhere safe to assume what I say is, eventhough put out eloquently and intelligently, hideous and nonsensical (i.e:. Stupid). I am either smart or stupid. There is no way I can be smart and say stupid things simultaneously, as neither is it possible for stupid people to come out genuinely smart.

Discussions, however the circumstances, are often a brief dogma to which we can hardly remain abstained to. In said discussions, moods often suffer radical changes, depending on what is being said, read and interpreted by both individuals and that certainly plays an important role on the outcome of the discussion(s) at subject. Contrastingly, if met with maturity, serenity and receptivity, discussions are bound to healthy enrich yourself and stray away from negative outcomes, whatever those may be. With that in mind, how could it make any sense for me to try to elucidly (to knowledgeably attempt to) compromise one's perception as a scheme to turn the odds to my side? No. You are wrong to think so. I don't play smart, and indeed, I am very much human --In the sense that I too, do wrong, repent, commit and above all, interpret things wrongly--, therefore I am naturally at wrong somewhere down this discussion, as so are you.

What set us apart is the way we approach each other and in what term and level of severity we critic each other. Therein lies a big difference, one that I am incapable of breaking down nor the slightest bit. Whatever steers you to act that way is something I have absolutely no need or willingness to understand or even come in contact with. I've decided not to intrinsically lurk around such a pattern of actions and behaviours, albeit my ability to contain myself and distant from the moment, analytically. It is common sense to understand that such actions will, more often than otherwise, be far more consequent than one could ever expect. Consequence begets consequence, change begets change, heat begets heat, bliss begets bliss, and so on. No. I will not go there and act that way. That's not the right path for me. I've been there, done that, seen that and I've concluded that is not a lifestyle I am keen to take on.

I don't pretend anything. Ever. After all, I'm quite the blunt and honest lad, regardless of the circumstances and the inadequacy that might lie therein.

You need to quit this bullshit. You always have a rather simple point but the way you express it is WAY too long and drawn out. Get to the point, don't just sit around bullshitting for half of the paragraph. For this one, I honestly have no idea what your point even is.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 20:36:21 PM »
First Paragraph: Explains the impossibility -as well as the variants and attributes therein- of there being any genuine stupidity covered by fancy facts in what post. The pretence.

Second Paragraph: Explains the complexity of a discussion, in which mood, grammar, words, sentence structure, metaphors, leve of intelligence, distance from feelings, analytical power (and more...) all take a big part in the suggested outcome.

Third Paragraph: Explains what is one of the most visible and biggest difference in us, and covers a bit of what may be the consequences of it. It also explains a bit of why I think your attitude is, in my understanding, wrongful; and how I too, have behaved very closely to how you behave in discussions (written-wise).

You should (Note how I didn't say need, I said should instead! Less arrogance, less hypocrisy and way easier form of communicating with others is not thinking you can or can not tell them what they need or need not to do.) stop telling me what I need to do, and how I need to go about my thoughts, and how I need to start exposing them. You should also, in my opinion, (Knowing the reader know what is ahead of him is but an opinion helps him avoiding getting stressed out with it, as well as aid for a safer interpretation!) stop categorising my post's contents -thus a part of me- as bullshit. If you could (A rather formal yet smooth way to approach someone's issue and present them to what you think -note that I've specified the presence of oneself's sense of thought- could be a solution) avoid fault language in your posts, I am sure that would help keeping the discussion to respectful terms and provide less distortion, feeling and reaction wise.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 20:38:00 PM by Klaasillu »

Offline Alex

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 20:48:45 PM »
OK, let me rephrase that then in a more "politically correct" manner.

It would be easier to read and understand your posts if you kept them precise and straight to the point. You often use words, phrases, and sentences that add very little meaning to your overall point. In my opinion, your posts would be much better and easier to read without all of the useless words and phrases.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 20:59:38 PM »
mans: Agreed. Whenever I do that, though, I get misunderstood. Maybe it is because I think in some sort of different way to others. Nor better nor worse, just different. On another topic, what games are you playing currently? I might just join up at a random day and have a few laughs in Ventrilo or so.

Killa: The slight "notes" I added to my post and their intent have nothing to do with political approaches. It's just a godfuckingdamn common sense to try to avoid arrogance and ignorance when talking to someone else, unless of course it is in your intent to instigate others. I don't often use words, phrases and sentences that add very little meaning to my overall posts, no. What I do is, I specifically pick what I want to say so that the integrity of what I am saying is preserved. I can certainly agree my posts would be easier to read if they were shorter, but better... arguable. Yet again, you couldn't end up a post without demising the importance of what I say now, could you? No. Because since you think those extra words and phrases are useless, you do ought to attend to the urge of categorising them as useless and acting unpleasantly.

This is it. I have given up. From this time onwards, Killa, you shall be Mr.DumbBunny.

Offline Alex

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:08:58 PM »
This is it. I have given up. From this time onwards, Killa, you shall be Mr.DumbBunny.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.  ::)  Are you full of bullshit all of the time or just half of the time?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:11:34 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Dialects

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:15:31 PM »

Offline Alex

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:22:08 PM »

Thank you very much for further proving my point.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:31:19 PM »
Mr.DumbBunny's present today!

Offline Alex

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 21:37:52 PM »
Such....awful....insults.....

It is good to know that I finally broke the guy who always talked of "being mature and acting with respect."

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager