Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Wheres my account lmao  (Read 16957 times)

Offline -seke^sherif!

Wheres my account lmao
« on: Friday, January 17, 2020, 19:55:53 PM »
Yo!

Is there anyway to get my old account back on?

-Seke^Sherif! (was 104 or something honor)

Cant log in with any usernames i try.. Battletracker, forum, ign, whatever..

I've been playing some games with my friends account as kermitfrog but wuld be more familiar to be on my own account.. ^^   Hhalpa meij

Offline ronski

Re: Wheres my account lmao
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 17, 2020, 20:46:51 PM »
I used to log in back in the day with username reima_kostaja, which logged me in as playername -seke^Ronski, but now only way to get in is to log in as -seke^Ronski which logs me in as playername reima_kostaja :D 

I can't connect to servers though :(
Code: [Select]
Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY). Please delete your armyops.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 18, 2020, 04:01:53 AM »
For some accounts, the login name and the in game name got swapped when migrating from BT to our own database. Looking at your account, your login name is "-Seke^Sherif!" and in game name is "celeross" as of this moment.

If you can't remember your password, you can try and change it at https://auth.aa25.org/passreset/ using your login name or email (icp****@hotmail.com)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -seke^sherif!

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 18, 2020, 14:12:03 PM »
Passreset not working for me, eventho i remember my password but it wont let me log in with informations given.

Rip. :)

Somehow that password reset link doesnt work at all. When i press Submit and wait like 5 seconds i end up to frontpage

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 18, 2020, 21:03:09 PM »
Passreset not working for me, eventho i remember my password but it wont let me log in with informations given.

Rip. :)

Somehow that password reset link doesnt work at all. When i press Submit and wait like 5 seconds i end up to frontpage
Same shit was happening to me so your not alone lol, anyhow after doing it 4 times my password was finally excepted...  good luck,

Try this, this is from teddy
You could try to open the link in an incognito tab to make sure nothing's cached by your browser.
'

Offline -seke^sherif!

« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 20, 2020, 12:54:31 PM »
Not working. Ty anyway Wik :)

Guess I need to change my friends account ign and play with it whenever im  going to play army again ^^

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager