Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What is this ?  (Read 4924 times)

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
Re: What is this ?
« Reply #15 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 15:33:55 PM »
... and about pit, he should be kept banned at least another year to avoid his comments. I think admins have more important things to do than deleting his new accounts or posts so it's hard to stop pit for coming back.
Actually, they could easily block his IP to prevent creating new accounts, but no ... so I think Pit is on purpose here.
... It's like you see a very controversial thread made by someone very new to the forum (read: it was his first post ...), but you have an impression that this guy knew what's going on here.
... or you received a PM from some schmuck, whose you do not even know ... and again: this was his first post.
... Strange - or stupid ..?
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #16 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 16:17:05 PM »
Actually, they could easily block his IP to prevent creating new accounts, but no ... so I think Pit is on purpose here.
If only it were that simple... He uses a different IP every time, my friend ;)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 17:47:04 PM »
Yeah, right ... and that said guy who knows how to prevent banned people from playing this game again.
... anyway, you know something like HWID? I suppose you do ...

BTW: It's not like I have something against Pit - he's harmless - but the real question is: Who is Pit?
« Last Edit: Friday, November 21, 2014, 18:07:17 PM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #18 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 20:40:12 PM »
Yeah, right ... and that said guy who knows how to prevent banned people from playing this game again.
... anyway, you know something like HWID? I suppose you do ...

BTW: It's not like I have something against Pit - he's harmless - but the real question is: Who is Pit?
Well I don't have full access to this site, so I couldn't ban his HWID even if I wished.
Furthermore, he's been saying he plays AA under a proxy and changed HWID anyway and there is next to nothing we can do to prove it. And I do believe him in the sense that it should be pretty easy for him to do. The same goes for the site.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline snieoreni

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 19:19:15 PM »
why everybody hating ZIBI so much?
is he hax?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 21:06:47 PM »
- but the real question is: Who is Pit?

Use to help run assist til he got caught using a kiddie cheat cause he couldn't handle getting his ass handed to him
in other words he's a nobody just another troll. and who really cares if he's playing he's the one that has to hide his identity playing aa. .........

so I can careless long as he will never be back running assist I'm happy

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager