Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Tking
« on: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 07:07:40 AM »
Its very clear Tking is not allowed.
So my questions are this.
Admin can run there servers how they like?
Are they allowed to abuse verbally?
Are they allowed to TK?
 And there will be an obvious responce when I know the answer to these questions.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Tking
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 15:50:42 PM »
Thanks to the staff member who realsed my thread post. And it would be cool id you could slso when you get time answer my question thank you. As they are directed at staff for comunity clarification thank you.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 18:31:15 PM »
Are they allowed to TK?
 And there will be an obvious responce when I know the answer to these questions.

No TK and no abuse verbally :rtfm:

...and now?  :cool:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 20:12:28 PM »
I feel if any players can't handle trash talk then they shouldn't be playing this game, goes both ways as for admins on servers if they trash talk players they better in hell expect it back without kicking players lol

I boot fuck tard tkers PERIOD

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 01:34:39 AM »
Are they allowed to TK?
You say you know the answer.
I know you well enough that whatever I say won't change what you think the answer should be.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 05:32:46 AM »
Well problem is teddy staff here are very unclear and double minded and have been since I got here as I stated many times. Striaght forwar questions. and your reply makes very clear what i said since I got here is true.

Wront ted I never said I know the answer. YOU DID.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 05:36:05 AM by -Vegeta- »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 05:35:15 AM »
I feel if any players can't handle trash talk then they shouldn't be playing this game, goes both ways as for admins on servers if they trash talk players they better in hell expect it back without kicking players lol

I boot fuck tard tkers PERIOD

I boot people who think and talk like you Period.

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
Vegeta, you're in construction, right? Jut apply this to the "real world". Unlike renting, when you acquire a terrain you can set up what rules you want, except that's not true at all. You still have to follow rules from the government which, in this case, is the assist team. If they say you have to follow some rules, this applies to every server. Ofc IRL people dont usually follow every rule. They might get a sanction for it though.

But lets dig deeper... This is not the same case. Home owners can do virtually anything as long as they dont bother neighbors. Ofc, the owners should have common sense to not build a real-life murder house on their terrains...

So, to summarize, nobody should offend intentionally or teamkill or perform any other action that would disturb the players. Ofc, that doesnt mean you cant do it, you just have to know if players are ok with it. I'll be flashing people of my team after round's over if they're in good health, as will I trashtalk to players. If I see they get offended, I stop, apologize and move on. Common sense.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:03:01 AM »
I think people are missing what I am asking here. Its really simple. I am asking staff to clarify there rules for the whole communitys sake. I am not asking players what they think . I am asking staff what THERES rules are

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 11:39:53 AM »

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 13:09:50 PM »

SO why are you not doing anything about the abuse?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 13, 2017, 04:58:30 AM »
Are they allowed to TK?

Teddy IF you took the time to read my post properly instead of jumping to conclusions you would clearly see. I asked 3 questions and you have failed to answer them. I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER to the questions. You are assuming I do. I never said I know the the answers. I said " And there will be an obvious responce when I know the answer to these questions."

So please stop the childish behaviour and just answer the questions? Any staff will do. why you all so scared.

Offline ronski

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 05:42:13 AM »
Are they allowed to TK?
if these questions are set for everyone to discuss, I'd say:

Yes in theory, but practically no. They pay for their servers so they rule, but they are running a game which has it's own TOS, so you can run your server how ever you like but you need to follow certain rules, also using common sense is allowed

No one should solve their personal grudge between others with admin powers, then again abusing admin powers shouldn't be allowed. This is internet so you can't completely cut trash talk off, but sometimes shit hits fan way too hard and you get huge mess. Some takes the lightest trash talk very personally and some doesn't care if it goes a bit dirtier, everyone has their own level what needs to be reached before they get fed up. We've seen everyone that some of the worst trash talkers can't see themselves when they go too far but it's funny how they are so butthurt after they get some trash back. Also it's markable that majority of the community doesn't care until the shit hits on themselves, they just watch aside while someone is being bullied hard.

Basically if you can't stand the heat - stay out of the kitchen, but then again it's not that simple. Every one of us are different kind of persons. I'd like to call again for common sense, but I think I'm asking too much...

Are they allowed to TK?
No, teamkilling is forbidden and the same rule stands for all. Sometimes it happens by accident, sometimes it's intentional. That's why playeradmins exists so they can sort out who's teamkilling on purpose and those players can be banned. Playeradmins should be responsible and sensible players who knows what's allowed, what's not and what they need to do. If playeradmins starts abusing their rights and starts teamkilling at their server you should talk with server owner and show printscreens as evidence, maybe they rethink their roles in administrating the server. I haven't played many fps games but those I have are having their own rules for teamkilling and it always results you something.

Basically these what you're asking are handled by server administrator. They set rules how you're allowed to act at their server and if there's someone teamkilling, they make sure it results a ban at their server. When problem goes outside from private servers needs Assist Admins to take action, but as far it happens inside private servers it's really server owners job to handle it. Don't take it too literally, if there's massive teamkillers causing havoc at couple of servers then bring it up at forum so Admins can also have a look at it.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 07:47:55 AM »
if these questions are set for everyone to discuss, I'd say:

Yes in theory, but practically no. They pay for their servers so they rule, but they are running a game which has it's own TOS, so you can run your server how ever you like but you need to follow certain rules, also using common sense is allowed

No one should solve their personal grudge between others with admin powers, then again abusing admin powers shouldn't be allowed. This is internet so you can't completely cut trash talk off, but sometimes shit hits fan way too hard and you get huge mess. Some takes the lightest trash talk very personally and some doesn't care if it goes a bit dirtier, everyone has their own level what needs to be reached before they get fed up. We've seen everyone that some of the worst trash talkers can't see themselves when they go too far but it's funny how they are so butthurt after they get some trash back. Also it's markable that majority of the community doesn't care until the shit hits on themselves, they just watch aside while someone is being bullied hard.

Basically if you can't stand the heat - stay out of the kitchen, but then again it's not that simple. Every one of us are different kind of persons. I'd like to call again for common sense, but I think I'm asking too much...

Are they allowed to TK?
No, teamkilling is forbidden and the same rule stands for all. Sometimes it happens by accident, sometimes it's intentional. That's why playeradmins exists so they can sort out who's teamkilling on purpose and those players can be banned. Playeradmins should be responsible and sensible players who knows what's allowed, what's not and what they need to do. If playeradmins starts abusing their rights and starts teamkilling at their server you should talk with server owner and show printscreens as evidence, maybe they rethink their roles in administrating the server. I haven't played many fps games but those I have are having their own rules for teamkilling and it always results you something.

Basically these what you're asking are handled by server administrator. They set rules how you're allowed to act at their server and if there's someone teamkilling, they make sure it results a ban at their server. When problem goes outside from private servers needs Assist Admins to take action, but as far it happens inside private servers it's really server owners job to handle it. Don't take it too literally, if there's massive teamkillers causing havoc at couple of servers then bring it up at forum so Admins can also have a look at it.
Very nice post, Ronski!
I'll bet that Vegeta will disagree with at least something. If not with what you said, then with something I will say.

Like Ronski said, you can run your server as you wish up to an extent. Your liberties end where other's begin doesn't hold here literally (you have no obligation to share a server you paid for), but I think we should still try to uphold the principles.
If you want a server with very specific set of rules, you can protect it with a password and have only those join that you want to be there.

The second question is pretty sill, to be honest. It's sort of like asking "am I allowed to drive like a maniac?" - you're not allowed to do it, but if you're not hurting anybody, you might get away with it for quite a long time. Why do you feel you need to be able to verbally abuse people? To feel superior?
I know trash talk does happen, and it's fine to an extent, but I just don't know what kind of answer you're looking for here. Take away the word "verbally" and try answering the questions yourself, if you don't see that's not right then I can't really help you.

No, teamkilling is not OK, from the top of your post, I thought you knew that? As I mentioned earlier, if you want to create a server where "TK is incouraged", then protect it with a password, invite your friends and be happy.

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 15:06:38 PM »
Ronski he dont pay for the server... it is runing home server... soooo....  he are using ewerything  of aao25 comunity haha...  so in theory dont exist

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager