Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Solution about funny Ban  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Danny.is.back.in.AA

Solution about funny Ban
« on: Thursday, August 06, 2015, 16:16:05 PM »
Hello there,

I would like to ask you about something. Like 2 Years ago you gave me a Ban for Gamehack (which is kinda funny because I didnt hack at all). I've just created my own server and put cheats on and got my honor to 90 for Example.. but I didnt use any Hack. I just use your own System. To create server and turn cheats on, which is allowed.. So I didnt attack anybody or I didnt ruin Game to anyone else. Just some super active player reported me that I have my own server there and u gave me Ban for that.. I dont get it.. I would like to play this game so much cuz I was rly good at it. If I promise I wont do that again or something like that.. can u do anything about that?

Thank you, Danny.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Solution about funny Ban
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 06, 2015, 17:03:53 PM »
I doubt you'll be unbanned but what was your BattleTracker ID from back then?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Bart!

« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 01:46:26 AM »
You can't get banned for what you described, so I would like to know what your BTID is, and I will find out. However, it is not "built-in"  to get honor 90 with the cheats we have regularly in the server. Your story is inconsistent.

Prefer to play it because you are really good at it is no excuse either of course.
I found some links and topics via your ip, but they are vague, and I see that you were not banned there.

http://aao25.com/forum/background-checks-97/373-in-ua-with-mos-yeah-right/15/
http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/ban-appeal-2383/msg32609/#msg32609

@ Admins:
http://aao25.com/forum/anti-cheat/watch-list-1686/msg20742/#msg20742

Edit:
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=807420 Is you?
It seems this bt id care a lot for the fragrate, the player in this battletracker ID, I've seen him play, and wasn't good at all, just very precious with his fragrate, also with 2nd accounts, with a scrim he would've been beaten completely. I have not yet done a bg check yet, to see what the violation was, as I gtg to work now.

But if that's not you, then nothing to worry about, and send your BT ID, and I'll check.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 07, 2015, 01:52:58 AM by Bart! »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 02:05:30 AM »
There was a player a while back that downloaded an honor hack or some mod and installed it on his server, which was also his client. He got banned for having that cheat in his system folder and then came here and said he didn't use it against any other players, that it was his own server and he was testing.

I'm thinking this is the same guy, if so, I vote no on unbanning. It was still gaining an advantage and messing around with things that don't need to be messed with.

I could be wrong though.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 07, 2015, 02:11:33 AM by Spanky »

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 04:53:55 AM »
Ye exactly, as you said . http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=807420
It was my Account. As I said the Goal was just to reach nice FR and Honor Level. But Ban for this is kinda ridiculous.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 11:29:36 AM »
Ye exactly, as you said . http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=807420
It was my Account. As I said the Goal was just to reach nice FR and Honor Level. But Ban for this is kinda ridiculous.
How is that ridiculous? How is a ban for cheating ridiculous? It doesn't matter than it wasn't against other players, you still tried to cheat the system. Honor hacks were banned before official auth went down and they're still banned now.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 13:22:51 PM »
I still don't see your account in our system.

« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 14:03:10 PM »
How is that ridiculous? How is a ban for cheating ridiculous? It doesn't matter than it wasn't against other players, you still tried to cheat the system. Honor hacks were banned before official auth went down and they're still banned now.

I was banned for Gamehack. Imo Gamehack is aimbot, wallhack etc. But I just used normal Settings of Server that AA offers. I didnt use anything ilegal. Just because some Players are mad and bored as much so they have to write on Forum that I have my own Server and gettin Level faster there.. I just create server, turn cheats on and play.. Not my Problem that AA Server Client offers that.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 14:51:57 PM »
If it truly was "Gamehack" then it was a PB violation which is most definitely deserving of a ban.

You're going to have to provide more information about your account before we can look it up in our system and see what happened.

« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 07, 2015, 15:03:57 PM »
If it truly was "Gamehack" then it was a PB violation which is most definitely deserving of a ban.

You're going to have to provide more information about your account before we can look it up in our system and see what happened.

I guess it's like 2 Years ago.. so I don't remember much. Just I've used that linked account (battletracker) and played on my own Server to get high Rank on tracker (dem 4 blue stars I mean). And if I try to log in it tell me this: BANNED! You have been banned, You cannot play this Game anymore, Reason: Violation (GAMEHACK)

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 08, 2015, 04:06:41 AM »
and to think that if you wouldn't have tk'd me you might have gotten away with playing tonight.... What a shame.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 08, 2015, 09:46:15 AM »
Lol killa

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 08, 2015, 12:18:53 PM »
and to think that if you wouldn't have tk'd me you might have gotten away with playing tonight.... What a shame.

Lmao killa

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager