Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: can`t login  (Read 79 times)

Offline drobilka

can`t login
« on: Friday, April 19, 2024, 06:04:45 AM »
i`ve used pass and login same as here on this site, but can`t login in game louncher. Also tried to change pass through "forgot password" button in game louncher - still can`t login.  Pls, help!

https://i.ibb.co/YRJhTrD/11111.jpg
« Last Edit: Friday, April 19, 2024, 06:08:53 AM by drobilka »

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: can`t login
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 20, 2024, 17:34:34 PM »
The account for the aao25.com forum is NOT the same as the account for the 25Assist launcher.

To create and manage a 25Assist account, follow the direction under the "Assist account" section at the top of this website.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline drobilka

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 21, 2024, 07:09:57 AM »
Well, when I try to register through Assist Account, it pops up - the "email is already in use". So I try to log in through the launcher using "forgot password" button. Then the password reset notification is sent to the specified email, i recieve it normally - then i use that link and reset old pass and change it. But when I try to login again in louncher with new pass, I get the same message again about the wrong password or login  :(

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 21, 2024, 09:31:24 AM »
The last registered log in from your account seems to be from 2017.

The password reset functionality does work as far as I am aware.
Though you'd want to make sure to enter your login name, not your in game name or your email address when logging in.

All in all, if you can't log in with that account, feel free to register a new one with another email.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager