Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Username issue  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Faz

Username issue
« on: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 19:41:04 PM »
Hi,

My username is too short and i cannot change it as it asks me to do so through battletracker. I also cannot create a new account with this email address. Would you be able to change my name for me?

New name request: .Faz.

I added a fullstop before and after 'Faz' to make '.Faz.'

I'd appreciate it if you could help. I haven't played the game since 2011 and am blown away that we can still play it. I cannot remember my old battletracker username, but my old in-game name was ]i[.Faz and racked up 73 honor. How can i retrieve my old account back?

Thanks,

Faz

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Username issue
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 21:06:16 PM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Faz

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 24, 2019, 06:57:30 AM »
https://auth.aa25.org/namechange/

unfortunately this is in-game name change if i am correct - won't allow me to change my username to actually log in to play. Help?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 25, 2019, 07:34:48 AM »
unfortunately this is in-game name change if i am correct - won't allow me to change my username to actually log in to play. Help?
Try now.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Faz

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 05:51:16 AM »
It has worked and now is downloading! Thank you. I just wish i could remember my old account details - i somehow managed to log into battletracker and found my old self with my old clan 'the immortals' as ]i[.Faz. Managed to rack up 73 honor back in the day!

Offline -Helloween^

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 15:49:32 PM »
Hi. I have same? issue. I found out this site and now i want to play it again. Last game was in 2011  :D I know my battletracker username was -Helloween^ and i know my pass. On battletracker i can login, but when i try in assist login it say that this is not my username to login? Now i don't know what to do...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 07, 2019, 08:48:40 AM »
Hi. I have same? issue. I found out this site and now i want to play it again. Last game was in 2011  :D I know my battletracker username was -Helloween^ and i know my pass. On battletracker i can login, but when i try in assist login it say that this is not my username to login? Now i don't know what to do...
https://auth.aa25.org/register/
As you have never logged in 25Assist before we moved from BT, your account isn't in our database, you will have to create a new account.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager