Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Roliita.  (Read 1053 times)

Offline mrsroliita

Roliita.
« on: Friday, October 16, 2015, 16:31:58 PM »
Admin please, i want to play , please confirm request and lemme play , im clean now , it was my friends mistake , i swear that im clean 100% .

Offline mrsroliita

Re: Roliita.
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 16, 2015, 16:56:29 PM »
Cmon , every1 do a mistakes , why dont u let ppl play? i told u that it wasnt me , and i swear that will be the last time "playing with any program" if i did it again , u can kick my ASSSS from this game for ever, am i right? ur living once man. cmon=\ i just wanna play "gimme my last chance" and i promise that ill be clean forever =) (it wasnt me at all)

Offline Bart!

« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 16, 2015, 17:29:59 PM »
The only mistake made, is that this topic is made in Support instead of Ban appeals.

You don't make a mistake when you try something to get an advantage, because mistakes happen because you did not deliberately wanted it to happen. If you didn't get caught, you would still be using it.

I have no reason to give yet another chance to you, you tried using a macro program, failed, tried again, failed again, and that was it. You got your chance and couldn't even wait one week in trying to get an unfair advantage again.

Offline mrsroliita

« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 16, 2015, 17:34:06 PM »
Bart , Ur right with everything u said. but the only thing that i cantt show you it that i didint used it , it wasntt me i swear, after the last ban ii gett because of "the others" playing on my comp , like my cousin , brother and more.. i make a pass , its only for me now , theres nothing on it now , just tell me how can i show u that it wasnt me . and i will =) if i did it ill never be here u know? but not me .

Offline mrsroliita

« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 16, 2015, 17:36:25 PM »
you have no idea how much i miss this fucking game. please admin

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 16, 2015, 19:08:07 PM »
The point is quite clear already. The topic is now closed, moderators and admins will still be able to answer you, in case they need/want to.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager