Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Resolution changed  (Read 3407 times)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Resolution changed
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:31:17 AM »
 Ik zal mijn beeldscherm settings ook is op gaan schrijven voordat ik ga updaten!
Heb persoonlijk ook echt pech met dit soort dingen haha
Thanks bud

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:09:44 AM »
You're going to have to adapt some time. Games aren't played at 800x600 or 1024x768 anymore.

You say "anymore" like this is a new game :D I was able to run AA through my old crappy laptop for some years now. And for the moment I admit I'm strugling with this resolution, I have the feeling it reduced my FPS. I used to have 20-25 from time to time but now it's stuck between 5 and 15 --"

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:14:44 AM »
Like I said, it's a graphics driver setting, look for it there. If you can't find it, search for it on google (I don't know what kind of GPU you have). If all else fails, you can always revert to the old drivers that (I'm guessing) were working OK and had the feature you're looking for.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:33:13 AM »
Wouhou I got it. I just went to control panel and looked up something similar to resolution and saw that there was a combination of keys which would not make my screen stretch like fat people everywhere.

Ctrl + Alt + F11 saved me. Thanks all

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager