Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Re-Set Password  (Read 2964 times)

Offline [USF]Arianartizan

Re-Set Password
« on: Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
Hi Guys,
How do I reset my password for the log in screen for AA Assist?
I have AA always logged in at home/set as "Remember Me" but since I'm on a different computer I cant log in because A) I dont remember my password and B) I cant reset it.

Help?

Thanks!

Offline ^Ta766^

Re: Re-Set Password
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 13:52:31 PM »
The America's Army 2.5 account in the "Assist" are based on "Battle Tracker" website data.
The problem is that the BT website is shut down and it's probably not goind to work but try it any way - Battle Tracker Link.

If it doesnt working, try to ask some of the Assist admin's, they got that data also.
 :up:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 17:50:58 PM »
Copy the "settings.dat" file from where 25Assist is installed over to your new PC and try again.

If you don't know where 25Assist is installed, refer to the first item on our FAQ.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 18:43:19 PM »
If it doesnt working, try to ask some of the Assist admin's, they got that data also.
 :up:
While we do have the account data in our database, all of our passwords are encrypted so we can't recover or change any of them manually.

Offline ^Ta766^

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 22, 2018, 04:17:56 AM »
While we do have the account data in our database, all of our passwords are encrypted so we can't recover or change any of them manually.
ok good to know!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 23, 2018, 16:59:21 PM »
ta766 you should not call your server ddos protected, it is not.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager