Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: PunkBuster  (Read 3913 times)

Offline Ronny123

PunkBuster
« on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 15:32:44 PM »
Hello,
I have a problem with punkbuster , everytime i join a server it says : PUNKBUSTER MUST BE ENABLED TO PLAY IN THIS SERVER.
i tried to run as adminstrator , also tried fix pb several times , and update pb.
what to do ?

Offline Ronny123

Re: PunkBuster
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 15:33:37 PM »
Also tried Reinstall , and Reset + Repair.. nothing is working..!

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 15:35:10 PM »
Hello,
I have a problem with punkbuster , everytime i join a server it says : PUNKBUSTER MUST BE ENABLED TO PLAY IN THIS SERVER.
i tried to run as adminstrator , also tried fix pb several times , and update pb.
what to do ?
did you try to fix pb as administrator?

if that wont work then you might need to reinstall Assist, the most efficient way to do it is to remove it completely and install again from recently downloaded installer. Which ever action you make, backup your user.ini and armyops.ini if you want to return any existing settings

Offline Ronny123

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 16:31:58 PM »
I TRIED to delete the folder also , and download again.
Disabled firewall... still nothing
admins, help please..!

Offline Ronny123

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 03:17:25 AM »
Admins any help please?

Offline ronski

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 04:08:46 AM »
Just for troubleshooting - when you downloaded the .zip package, did you extract the whole content of it to your PC? There is a possibility of launching that Assist installer 25Assist.exe file from Winrar or similar software, which basically extracts that only one file and then executes it, in that case 25Assist Libs are not being extracted to your computer and you will face issues for sure.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 05:01:21 AM »
Make sure your firewall allows traffic for PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe .

Also, make sure that those are actually run when you run AA (you can try that by running AA alone from $AssistLocation$/armyops/system/ArmyOps.exe , refer to aao25.com/support/#faq for the default location of AA files) or Assist.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager