Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mouse A4Tech Bloody V5M 3.200 DPI  (Read 10527 times)

Offline phuNkiii.ops

Re: Mouse A4Tech Bloody V5M 3.200 DPI
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 05:23:41 AM »
depends, mine is not shaky and I move my mouse like 1cm each side

Offline Bart!

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 12:13:41 PM »
depends, mine is not shaky and I move my mouse like 1cm each side
Why so much?

I use 800 DPI (Although I could use more), 0,47 mouse sensitivity in game at this moment.

The problem with high DPI and fast moving is that if you shake a very little bit, or make a small move per accident, it has a big effect in game. Having very precise fast aiming will be used against you in that case.

I prefer low sensitivity & dpi because it has room for error. If I didn't play for a while, and my aiming is not as good as it can be, it will still be ok, because if I move a bit too much or less, it's usually still aimed on them.

However, that's personal taste I guess.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 13:21:42 PM »
Why so much?

I use 800 DPI (Although I could use more), 0,47 mouse sensitivity in game at this moment.

The problem with high DPI and fast moving is that if you shake a very little bit, or make a small move per accident, it has a big effect in game. Having very precise fast aiming will be used against you in that case.

I prefer low sensitivity & dpi because it has room for error. If I didn't play for a while, and my aiming is not as good as it can be, it will still be ok, because if I move a bit too much or less, it's usually still aimed on them.

However, that's personal taste I guess.

Totally agree. Also, to properly use higher dpi values you might need a good amount of room to literally glide the mouse over (in other words, not that comfy imho). And some mice need a better surface than your average desk in order to work properly (like a proper mouse pad). Some models are also susceptible to color changes over the gliding surface (like mine, which works best on black matte pads and totally not on white/pale coloured surfaces).

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 16:12:50 PM »
800dpi, SweetLow USB patch: 1000Mhz, MarkC mouse Patch (6 sens. on windows, no accel.), 6.75 in-game with "Reduce Mouse Lag" (go into in-game Setting > Input and tick this, disabled by default on assist to avoid crashing for some) on and custom X/Y axis speed:
@User.ini (Default for both is 2.0, if lowering this value you have to raise the in-game sens.)
MouseX=Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX Speed=0.75
MouseY=Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY Speed=1.00
;But why 0.75 and not 1.0? because the game is stretched (not sure if this only apply when playing at 4:3 stretched), works flawless to me.
I tried 0.01, but the ammount of in-game sens has to be set to an insane value:D
@ArmyOps.ini ; I'm not sure if this is the default since I've been using this install/config before assist days :D
[WinDrv.WindowsClient]
MouseXMultiplier=1.000000
MouseYMultiplier=1.000000

I will not explain how to use them, figure your self.
MarkC and SweetLow mods are complements to each other, but can be used separated, both for best results.
Lastest SweetLow USB Polling Rate patch: http://sweetlow.orgfree.com/download/hidusbf.zip
----
Registry patch is safe to use if you are'nt an advanced user:
MarkC patch download: http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com.br/
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 17:22:30 PM »
my mouse never goes random way, i got used to high sens since call of duty 2 (used same mouse) and people would say im crazy for playing 2k dpi + 15 sens ingame.. Its a lot easier for me to play and react then having to pull mouse over my mousepad.. which i cut in like 20cm x 20cm cause the original razer pad was fucking huge LOL

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager