Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: locking  (Read 4040 times)

Commando64

locking
« on: Sunday, September 07, 2014, 16:17:53 PM »
Why u keeping locking my topics, u motherfuckers?

Commando64

Re: locking
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 07, 2014, 16:19:13 PM »
And why HE-MAN HEYEAYEA SONG FOR 10 HOURS  start when i shout box???

FFS, what is going here???!?

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 07, 2014, 16:44:57 PM »
Hey douchebag. Shut ur pretty little mouth.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 07, 2014, 17:09:51 PM »
I can tell you that you are one of disliked people here, join my list and cut that internet wire of yours. :)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 07, 2014, 20:56:36 PM »
I'll leave this one open :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 01:34:12 AM »
I gotta admire his dedication for the role :)

I doubt anyone who would try this game for the first time would be bothered to put so much effort in, though, so the role is kind of overplayed. No oscar nomination this year ;)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Petrol

« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 07:05:27 AM »
They belive that you are Pit-23, so they are scarred. I suggest you to send them photo of your ID.  Name would be enough for them(If it isn't Piotr) to belive in your version.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 09:12:46 AM »
No oscar nomination this year ;)

He could get one you know, you never know ;) Like the most dedicated post of the year ;)

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 15:01:51 PM »
They belive that you are Pit-23, so they are scarred. I suggest you to send them photo of your ID.  Name would be enough for them(If it isn't Piotr) to belive in your version.

It's him, without a doubt, he's just being silly and trying to fool us or waste our time.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 17:02:17 PM »
It's him, without a doubt, he's just being silly [cut]

No way! That could be his first time! [/sarcasm]

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 21:04:29 PM »
It's him, without a doubt, he's just being silly and trying to fool us or waste our time.

o the shit head prick pit is back, get a life u douchebag pit

Commando64

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 19:20:01 PM »
Hi i just come again, work time. I try translate you answers but it no sense none. Please give simple help no 10000000 nosense comments.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 20:35:21 PM »
Pit, I think we've given you the benefit of the doubt more times than anybody else. I even stuck my neck out for you and it bit me in the ass. You've had your chance time and time again to play nice and be a valued member of the community. We've had our differences but I've personally tried to be nice to you as you seem to be a logical and knowledgeable person. Then you turn around and play stupid on the forum with no gain. There was a time you were a leader in this community, a time you were valued. That's all blown now, and for what? I don't get it.

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 10:50:51 AM »
For me Pit was always a nice guy when i played in he's server in chicken farm, funny always respected people and a fair admin, wich you dont see many nowadays, what hapened i have no ideia, one day he was an admin here the other he was hated by all, in what way did he exactly fucked up beside cheating?

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »
For me Pit was always a nice guy when i played in he's server in chicken farm, funny always respected people and a fair admin, wich you dont see many nowadays, what hapened i have no ideia, one day he was an admin here the other he was hated by all, in what way did he exactly fucked up beside cheating?

He fucked up when he had too much pressure on his shoulder from community. He was bitched for not doing anything for the game and hasn't made any major updates to the game when he was a leader, also people bitched because he was head admin on the servers and by the community opinion, he had too much power with that crown above his head to do whatever he wants. He was abused so he became a bad ass, then started cheating in the game for fun. What he said many times (he cheated to kill the cheaters) ''never used against the normal, fair players but I doubt it's true story for him, I think he did this because he received shit from community... that's all I've got to say, that's all I remember so that's why Johhny left, with the same reason to be honest, he did something awful trying to do best with anti cheat to prevent cheaters and hackers and went too far, people complained and he quit. That's the story and to be honest you don't need much to lose your head and quit the game.

p.s I think this is another major thing that current admins scared to do, is to make major updates because they exactly know what you receive for doing it...taking example from pit and Johnny
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 12:02:53 PM by Vilkas »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager