Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: locking  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Alex

Re: locking
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 14:19:03 PM »
He fucked up when he had too much pressure on his shoulder from community. He was bitched for not doing anything for the game and hasn't made any major updates to the game when he was a leader, also people bitched because he was head admin on the servers and by the community opinion, he had too much power with that crown above his head to do whatever he wants. He was abused so he became a bad ass, then started cheating in the game for fun. What he said many times (he cheated to kill the cheaters) ''never used against the normal, fair players but I doubt it's true story for him, I think he did this because he received shit from community... that's all I've got to say, that's all I remember so that's why Johhny left, with the same reason to be honest, he did something awful trying to do best with anti cheat to prevent cheaters and hackers and went too far, people complained and he quit. That's the story and to be honest you don't need much to lose your head and quit the game.

p.s I think this is another major thing that current admins scared to do, is to make major updates because they exactly know what you receive for doing it...taking example from pit and Johnny
While you are partially correct, there was a lot more to the whole Pit situation than that. The details don't matter anymore. That's all in the past. I'll just say that people were annoyed about no updates and his hacking policy, then Pit was the victim of some bad decisions, and then he quit because of the combination of the two.
When he ran Assist he was still a decent member of the community (I disagreed with him constantly, but he was still a respectable person) it wasn't until after he left that he started all the hacking and flaming on the forums. The community did that to him, with some extra effort from a select few individuals. Regardless of what caused it, although regrettable, I believe his actions are unjustified and he should just move on like an adult.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 14:49:41 PM »
Maybe one day he change but fuck knows really, I think its best to lock it :P

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 14:53:42 PM »
well i can only speak about the Pit i use to know back in 2.8.5, had great and funny games with him.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 19:54:11 PM »
For me Pit was always a nice guy when i played in he's server in chicken farm, funny always respected people and a fair admin, wich you dont see many nowadays, what hapened i have no ideia, one day he was an admin here the other he was hated by all, in what way did he exactly fucked up beside cheating?

cheating isn't that enough by itself??,, what type of person that's a admin on assist think he's above all and use a kiddie cheat cause he couldn't handle getting his ass kicked and he thought everyone that killed him must be cheating so he resorted to using a kiddie cheat
not to mention stealing accounts when he was admin here
your right he was cool at 1 time I even at 1 time gave him a lot of Chicago bulls never seen pictures before, now he's just another piece of shit that I lost all respect for

Commando64

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 20:27:14 PM »
hi again (sorry i work late).... many answerss here but not real help to my problem
please give SUPPORT
thank You

p.s. again reinstall did no good, clicked "PB reinstall" again, no good
i really mean its assist.exe BUG (PROBLEM)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 20:28:19 PM »
IT MEANS GET LOST YOUR NOT WELCOME

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 06:13:41 AM »
did you try this?

fdisk /mbr

Commando64

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 13:35:48 PM »
IT MEANS GET LOST YOUR NOT WELCOME

not nice man, VERY NOT NICE

Commando64

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 13:37:01 PM »
did you try this?

fdisk /mbr

i google this command and it not assist relate
please HELP!
give only REAL SUPPORT not stupid comments!!!!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 15:06:04 PM »
i google this command and it not assist relate
please HELP!
give only REAL SUPPORT not stupid comments!!!!

real support

get lost

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager