Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Intentional TKs four roses  (Read 51077 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Intentional TKs four roses
« Reply #30 on: Monday, June 25, 2018, 03:10:39 AM »
The whole "vote" thing was total BS from the beginning. Only a small percentage of people were registered on forum and did a vote, rest was just playing the game. So a small jerk circle decided about modifying the most successfull map ever. Because they "knew better".

But Sergio is not here anymore unfortunately, only people who want to prove their egos with rejecting players requests.

Of course. Again, this is the most popular map that keeps (together with pipeline) this game alive. Mindless changes of this map will only cause faster death of AA.
Wrong, Players have voted through 25Assist Client as well.

Vegeta have been punished early for TK and can be punished again.

All map changes were done under common agreement with feedback from active community, leaded by ELiZ him self.

Everyone knows who started to kill the game by attacking Auth and servers, how hypocrite ppl can be...
I wonder why you keep parasitizing here after all these years.

Being your from Brazil  possessed why you a hater against trump??

He's done nothing but good for our country!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN GO TRUMP 2018

)))))))))))))))))))
Against the Real one NOTHING :), but this FAKE NEWS Trump2018 (Your well known friend) is just trolling around again.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #31 on: Monday, June 25, 2018, 04:09:48 AM »
I saw this thread when it was first posted. There was no information in it so I decided to ignore it.
I suppose I could have asked for more information, but I figured if you really wanted to add something, you would have done so.

It's been said time and time again on these forums, we don't deal with individual instances of teamkilling. It's only if the behavior is repeated time and time again for no reason that we've stepped in in the passed.

Your original post had no information about a) how many TKs were made b) when they happened c) which player TKed who d) how do we know what you're saying to be true.
Believe it or not, we don't know everyone who plays this game nor do we manually go through what's happened in game every day.

If you can provide some actual evidence of a repeat offender teamkilling, I would be happy to deal with it. However, this far I've not seen a single instance.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Trump2018

« Reply #32 on: Monday, June 25, 2018, 18:44:06 PM »

All map changes were done under common agreement with feedback from active community, leaded by ELiZ him self.

Again, I call the whole "vote" thing BS. You ignored what I wrote, so I will repeat it here:
1) The people who participated in the initial vote were only a small percentage of the playerbase at the time. Voting through client or not. If you want to prove me wrong, please quote 2 numbers: a) how many people did vote, b) what was the average playerbase count then.
2) After this infamous initial vote, there were some others, which wanted 203 back, but got ignored.

Everyone knows who started to kill the game by attacking Auth and servers, how hypocrite ppl can be...

Sure, the only thing you can do when confronted with real questions and facts, is to cry about some mythical bad people that wanted to kill the game, and you were the saviour. Please, spare me this crap.

You keep talking about how the previous project owner was lazy, but you are not even able to push a single update changing the map to the original one (which would _definitely_ help to keep the game alive).

So who is hypocrite here?

Nobody asks you to implement something new. Nobody asks you to spend your precious time on new features. All people want is to revert a single fucking change that you did despite's the _real_ community needs.

Against the Real one NOTHING :), but this FAKE NEWS Trump2018 (Your well known friend) is just trolling around again.

No, I'm not trolling now. I'm legitimately asking you to make a single change that _maybe_ helps to keep this thing alive. Dunno if you noticed, but the game is dying _fast_ now, so maybe listening to an advice from such a bad nasty monster as me is worth giving a try.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 25, 2018, 18:49:03 PM by Trump2018 »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #33 on: Monday, June 25, 2018, 22:05:42 PM »
Either a small percentage or not, the voting choice was given.
The numbers are in the screenshot, better buy newer glasses.
Implying you have any respect or voice over here, can you please sit and let the real players discuss, and please,  stop hijacking topics, this is your only and last warning, you are not welcome.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ronski

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 02:02:44 AM »
With all due respect, Merlin, you start to sound like Mia or Ronski.
So that's the reason his post really made sense?

I've missed you too Pit<3

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 02:21:09 AM »
Vegeta is a notorious TK-er, very toxic player, but he is 100% right about one fact.

The current Assist administration doesn't care much about players and their problems. Another example is SF][-General_alkos begging to get 203 back in hospital (which is a very sane request) and being ignored for months.

You feel free to back up what your bucket mouth is spewing son. post all the tks I don't in the last year.
Your talking like trup nothing but shit. get a hankie its coming out your mouth
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 02:25:39 AM »
Being your from Brazil  possessed why you a hater against trump??

He's done nothing but good for our country!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN GO TRUMP 2018

)))))))))))))))))))

Bull. Any thing america done was for greed most evil basterds on the planet. since day one. your heads not seeing day light son
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 02:27:16 AM »

Vegeta have been punished early for TK and can be punished again.

Vegeta can be punished again for what? You talking shit aswell with false claims? Never saw you punnish roses?
Now its Vegeta again for nothing. like I said double standards

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 02:30:06 AM »
I saw this thread when it was first posted. There was no information in it so I decided to ignore it.
I suppose I could have asked for more information, but I figured if you really wanted to add something, you would have done so.

It's been said time and time again on these forums, we don't deal with individual instances of teamkilling. It's only if the behavior is repeated time and time again for no reason that we've stepped in in the passed.

Your original post had no information about a) how many TKs were made b) when they happened c) which player TKed who d) how do we know what you're saying to be true.
Believe it or not, we don't know everyone who plays this game nor do we manually go through what's happened in game every day.

If you can provide some actual evidence of a repeat offender teamkilling, I would be happy to deal with it. However, this far I've not seen a single instance.
You are a bit late with your false help. Fact is you are also a hurt little petal because of what I say and do in here that you font like. I expected zero help and got zero help. The game would be dead if I never put money in Merlin was finnised it was a few like me that keep Merlin going. and you are also the one who was quick to say you would ban Merlin for anything. He done more than most in here.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 07:15:16 AM »
You are a bit late with your false help. Fact is you are also a hurt little petal because of what I say and do in here that you font like. I expected zero help and got zero help. The game would be dead if I never put money in Merlin was finnised it was a few like me that keep Merlin going. and you are also the one who was quick to say you would ban Merlin for anything. He done more than most in here.
Please quote me saying I'd ban Merlin for anything. I'd love to see it.

The reason you didn't get help is because you didn't pose a proper question. If you go to the police and say "Help, rape. I need this dealt with." and then leave without leaving any details about the situation, there's not much they can do either.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 18:17:14 PM »
Please quote me saying I'd ban Merlin for anything. I'd love to see it.

The reason you didn't get help is because you didn't pose a proper question. If you go to the police and say "Help, rape. I need this dealt with." and then leave without leaving any details about the situation, there's not much they can do either.

Here ya go ma man as requested. you have a short memory.

Re: Help for the community ?
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 28, 2017, 03:19:43 AM »
I thought Merlin said it was Possessed doing the attacking.

I've unbanned him for now, but he begins with his BS again, I will not hesitate to ban him again.

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 18:34:34 PM »
yes, merlin write me for a long time, possssed (brasil?) is the ddoser and he have the proof. rofl

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 19:24:55 PM »

I've unbanned him for now, but he begins with his BS again, I will not hesitate to ban him again.

I  well openly say what everyone else is thinking reading your dumb post how pathetic your life really is for you to pull up a post that's 10 months old dude really get a grip and get a life

Do you really have nothing more to do with your pathetic life then troll around forms looking for old ass post

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 00:51:20 AM »

You said I had said I'd ban him for anything. This quote does not say that.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 08:10:30 AM »
and this is the reason why this game is dying. have a look at aapg and its community. except the afternoon time, there are all adults playing and taking together - to have fun.
at aa25, always trolls and complains. i did stop to give answer to some of them - and it was a good decision.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager