Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Intentional TKs four roses  (Read 50900 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Intentional TKs four roses
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 04:22:08 AM »
Is it possible for you to have talk with out the vile language? You seem to be struggling to communicate without it.
The reason its not clear is because if you responded with in any normal time frame I would have passed on the information. But I knew i would be ignored because of my past. And that seems to be the case which you have well documented.

Now you are assuming to cover your tracks. I never asked for a ban I only asked for it to be dealt with asap.
A warning would have been enough for me to ba able to get on with my game.

Now you are talking in your own words "shit"

You do deal with tks in here it is also well documented. You all made such a song and dance about me tking like it was worse that calling someones mother a whore cocksucker etc. Teddy should remember. You banned me for tking and YOU also warned me and made it clear how you would ban me  for tking. so stop talking tripe.
As for you not  responding to my attacks lol. Grow up. Attacks lol. Just drop your job and stop with the childish personal grudge you have against me.

You are wrong on every level.

And another thing if you dont deal with tks why do you want proof?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 04:38:25 AM »
You must really be the most elaborate troll on earth.

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 08:17:37 AM »
Just put him eternety ban killaman. I can say for sure all comunity dont miss him shits,Tk and etc. Ahh forgot all comunity exsept Doctor Merlin

Offline Trump2018

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 09:53:22 AM »
Vegeta is a notorious TK-er, very toxic player, but he is 100% right about one fact.

The current Assist administration doesn't care much about players and their problems. Another example is SF][-General_alkos begging to get 203 back in hospital (which is a very sane request) and being ignored for months.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 17:23:00 PM »
Vegeta is a notorious TK-er, very toxic player, but he is 100% right about one fact.

The current Assist administration doesn't care much about players and their problems. Another example is SF][-General_alkos begging to get 203 back in hospital (which is a very sane request) and being ignored for months.

Implying you have did anything as admin :)... requests are done if they can be accomplished by any of current admins, thats not the case of 203.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Trump2018

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 19:46:35 PM »
Implying you have did anything as admin :)... requests are done if they can be accomplished by any of current admins, thats not the case of 203.

You mean you can't simply restore the previous version of the map, that you changed ignoring players' will? That's very unprofessional and just silly.

Regardless of what you claim, I still think the previous administration did way better.
No forced radical map changes pushed down the players throats (the 203 hospital change was a disaster, which you just can't admit).
No "ddos" issues and all the drama around it.
Tk-ers were not allowed to go around and just spray.
Players problems were dealt with in much more responsive way.
No need for donations, servers were fully paid.

Things were simply working more smoothly, and the playerbase was not dying like now.
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 19:52:49 PM by Trump2018 »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 07:14:17 AM »
+1
well said!
surely someone can restore an earlier version of 203?!
That's why we have it assist admins..
how you removed 203 from the hospital so return us 203
it would be more than beautiful

p.s.
if I understood well,none of you know go back to the old version hospitals 203..
there is not a long time in ao2 Eliz, Sergia to do it.
then give Merlin, Vanok or Pit to do it they know.
no hard feelings,I'm just that the game does not die forever..
<3
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 08:20:34 AM by General_alkos »

Offline Trump2018

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 14:46:06 PM »
there is not a long time in ao2 Eliz, Sergia to do it.
then give Merlin, Vanok or Pit to do it they know.

They won't give it back. They will hold it strong in their hands until the game dies. It's a matter of overgrown ego.

Jonny gave the project away when it was needed (to Pit).
Pit gave the project away when it was needed (to Sergio).
The current Assist admins are too little-minded however.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 15:45:24 PM »
If it's that easy to fix and not time consuming why wouldn't they just fix it then???

More likely the reason why there not moving on it cause once it's fixed players then will complain  about it being back again,

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 15:58:02 PM »
hey, this is now really unfair. they did a lot - and you know it. registering page - otherwise no one would be able to join, remember ? or holding auth server up and running, do you know? or making new accounts possible by editing them, did you see? they do a lot and in theyr freetime. so be not  that  stupid and start  talking shit like now, please.

it is not that easy to  spread  out a new version of assist - only for 1 map.  and this game is for sure not dead, it is football  and summer time - as always almost empty when this happend.

so stay back, enjoy the game - but do  not shout against the guys who are keeping  this  game alive. thanks a lot for your understanding!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 16:48:26 PM »
You mean you can't simply restore the previous version of the map, that you changed ignoring players' will? That's very unprofessional and just silly.

Regardless of what you claim, I still think the previous administration did way better.
No forced radical map changes pushed down the players throats (the 203 hospital change was a disaster, which you just can't admit).
No "ddos" issues and all the drama around it.
Tk-ers were not allowed to go around and just spray.
Players problems were dealt with in much more responsive way.
No need for donations, servers were fully paid.

Things were simply working more smoothly, and the playerbase was not dying like now.

Early NOTHING has been done, everyone else knows that not a single line of code has been written under certain administration.

Map changes has been done under community vote.
Here is the SECOND poll, after the period of test (without 203).

Theres no real reason to DDoS someone, its all about ppl own desire to ruin someone else fun for X reason, we cannot satisfy everyone, wonder if every unsatisfied player start to DDoS server and stuff, it is not our fault we have did all we could to protect our service and help server admins to protect their servers.

Since when Team Killing is allowed?

We are still helping players with their issues and we do whatever we can in OUR available time.

Donation ever have been needed, sometimes we have run with an admin own money, it was because of the passion for the game and the work done here, not because it wasn't needed. For someone that has Trump within its name, your speech looks like from a commie kid, there's no free lunch.

People are free to play whatever they want, its 2018, now days most people prefer to play newer games, changing from X to Y or from X to Z would not make such a huge difference.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 16:54:18 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Trump2018

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 17:53:25 PM »
so stay back, enjoy the game - but do  not shout against the guys who are keeping  this  game alive. thanks a lot for your understanding!

With all due respect, Merlin, you start to sound like Mia or Ronski.

Map changes has been done under community vote.
Here is the SECOND poll, after the period of test (without 203).

There was at least one poll _after_ that, which wanted the 203 back, but you ignored it, so don't manipulate the true history now.

Since when Team Killing is allowed?

Vegeta seems to do it on a daily basis, a few other retards also.

We are still helping players with their issues and we do whatever we can in OUR available time.

Every project owner did the same and spent his own time (_and_ money, I doubt you spent any of yours on the project), this is not something that makes you better here.

Anyway, back to the topic. Does restoring the original hospital map require anything more than changing a file and it's md5 hash?
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 18:00:25 PM by Trump2018 »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 18:02:10 PM »
People are free to play whatever they want, its 2018, now days most people prefer to play newer games, changing from X to Y or from X to Z would not make such a huge difference.

you know that voting is not indicative of how the vote,,
if people are free to play what they want then get us 203 back to the hospital!
After all, Sergio said no problem to have 203 if we want..

https://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/for-big_sergio-and-other-assist-admins/msg106043/#msg106043

I do not know what the problem is to return us 203
to us who we play hospital would make a big difference
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 18:31:01 PM by General_alkos »

Offline Trump2018

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 18:54:38 PM »
you know that voting is not indicative of how the vote,,

The whole "vote" thing was total BS from the beginning. Only a small percentage of people were registered on forum and did a vote, rest was just playing the game. So a small jerk circle decided about modifying the most successfull map ever. Because they "knew better".

After all, Sergio said no problem to have 203 if we want.

But Sergio is not here anymore unfortunately, only people who want to prove their egos with rejecting players requests.

to us who we play hospital would make a big difference

Of course. Again, this is the most popular map that keeps (together with pipeline) this game alive. Mindless changes of this map will only cause faster death of AA.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, June 24, 2018, 21:39:59 PM »
Being your from Brazil  possessed why you a hater against trump??

He's done nothing but good for our country!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN GO TRUMP 2018

)))))))))))))))))))

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager