Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Intentional TKs four roses  (Read 50899 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Intentional TKs four roses
« on: Saturday, June 09, 2018, 15:52:06 PM »
Like this dealt with asap
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Intentional TKs four roses
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 21, 2018, 18:50:15 PM »
Thanks for the response from staff, fantastic. pity your are so quick to deal with me when it suits you. Like I said all along I don't donate here like I always did at -ACI- Like I do with the ddos protection. Because of the double standards from assist. So what I am saying is thanks for nothing
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 21, 2018, 20:24:17 PM »
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Is four roses a player? Are you literally being attacked by four individual rose plants in game? Or are there 4 players named rose TKing you? are you being TK'd? Are you tking four roses? Is someone else being tk'd? The fuck are you talking about?

You also literally only waited 3 hours after the original post to post your oh so clever insults of Assist.

Let me point some stuff out to you:
1. Actually give some info if you want anyone to understand you.
2. Wait more than 3 damn hours for a response. We do have lives.
3. We don't typically ban for in-game behavior unless it's cheating related or threats. That's been well documented over the years. Extreme tking we have banned for but it requires a ton of proof.
4. Cry double standard all you want but you've been a stain on this community for years now. I no longer take anything you say seriously and that is exclusively your own fault.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 03:39:31 AM »
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

Is four roses a player? Are you literally being attacked by four individual rose plants in game? Or are there 4 players named rose TKing you? are you being TK'd? Are you tking four roses? Is someone else being tk'd? The fuck are you talking about?

You also literally only waited 3 hours after the original post to post your oh so clever insults of Assist.

Let me point some stuff out to you:
1. Actually give some info if you want anyone to understand you.
2. Wait more than 3 damn hours for a response. We do have lives.
3. We don't typically ban for in-game behavior unless it's cheating related or threats. That's been well documented over the years. Extreme tking we have banned for but it requires a ton of proof.
4. Cry double standard all you want but you've been a stain on this community for years now. I no longer take anything you say seriously and that is exclusively your own fault.

1 Perfect example of your double standards in your opening statement.
2 you all know exactly who he is your talking shit as usual. You have a player base of 10.
3 The post clearly says hes attacking me. again your talking shit.
4 You literally need to learn to read properly before making stupid accusations. I waited two weeks learn to read before running you mouth off with ZERO facts. The insults are factual. Unlike yours.
5I gave enough info to deserve a reply.
6 No one asked for a ban again your talking shit
7 Like i said double standards with people like you who hold grudges for a life time grow up son and move on. Your problem is you cant handle how i deal with you and anyone else who is in the wrong. You been cring about me since years grow up.
Try reading the post twice before replying. Nad please stop crying. it pathetic.

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 05:27:30 AM »
Good answer killaman.
He like smoke rouses and he dream about rouses attacs..  we all know about your mental problems vegii... if you want i can put there 10 print screens of your angel actitude in this game... good luck

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 10:11:08 AM »
Lol KiLLaMaN I enjoyed reading your reply!!!

Vegeta you're the 1 that needs to grow up, for a old man you sure do cry alot!!!!#!!!! Act your age not like a little child, btw assist doesn't need your welfare money

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 10:17:30 AM »
but he is right about waiting 2 weeks, and this is really a long time. and the only player i can find with a kind of that name is: FourRoses  :idea:
« Last Edit: Friday, June 22, 2018, 10:24:35 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 10:36:31 AM »
Merlin you trying deffend who realy dont need be deffended. You play few times with him and you make him best friend lol.. all who played bridge crossing knows who is vegeta. (Not for his poor game )

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 12:40:15 PM »
Merlin you trying deffend who realy dont need be deffended. You play few times with him and you make him best friend lol.. all who played bridge crossing knows who is vegeta. (Not for his poor game )

for sure you do not say to me who is my friend or not, right? :). i just wanted to say the thruth about this thread, thats all. but it is also not needed to be commented - lool.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 16:47:35 PM »
Cockroaches always gather together always. Wicked comes in like a child and says wow great post killa just like a child would clown. Voras same waiting years to try and get something over on Vegeta lol. You boys have zero in your lives if your still hanging on to my past  to funny

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 17:11:26 PM »
-Vegeta- I can care less about what you've done in the past, but you're  coming in forms bitching about someone always tking you is very laughable being you always tked players and gotten yourself ban from game for doing so multiple times

Ok done, got shit to do no need to reply

:censored:  :idea:  :idea:

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 17:33:38 PM »
Cockroaches always gather together always. Wicked comes in like a child and says wow great post killa just like a child would clown. Voras same waiting years to try and get something over on Vegeta lol. You boys have zero in your lives if your still hanging on to my past  to funny
Getting something on you is an easy affair tbh. Just a daily gander in the shoutbox and it's no surprise everybody detests you. Whenever you make a mistake, call names or pull some shit, it's never your fault. You always point at others, and you don't even acknowledge your own abhorrent behaviour. You're either delusional or psychotic, if not a combination of both.

And Merlin, the only reason you're defending Vegeta is because he donates to the DDOS protection. It's fairly reasonable that you want to defend someone that helps you out, but it being vegeta really takes away from the feasability and your own credibility.

Let me make it clear that I do not think someone should be condemned and haunted due to  their previous actions (especially if it was a long time ago), but the fact that Vegeta doesn't seem to be able to comprehend that he lacks any credibility is astounding. You can compare it with Neymar this world cup... He's diving all the time, and even if someone does commit a foul on him, he's less likely to get awarded a penalty/FK by virtue of his reputation.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 17:42:07 PM »
Ahh another little child thats hurt and cant move on with out Vegeta taking over his life . nothing but children in here who cant move past me lol. I am king of your pathetic lives and you cant see it. shhhhh now children and move on lol.
I post these comments to friens and we have some fun with them.

Offline Alex

« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 22, 2018, 22:34:36 PM »
4 You literally need to learn to read properly before making stupid accusations. I waited two weeks
This is a legitimate point and I apologize. I don't remember ever seeing this thread and I only checked the time, not the date. Sorry for that.

However, the rest of your post is nonsense. I literally have absolutely no idea who "four roses" is. None. You didn't even post any proof at all that anything happened.
Also, how the fuck is "Like this dealt with asap" clear at all on anything? Likr I said it could be him getting tk'd, it could be you, or it could be four roses tking someone else. It is not clear at all. And then you go and say  "No one asked for a ban again your talking shit", well then what did you even want with the thread? You know we don't handle TKs here.

I'm not going to respond to your attacks.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, June 23, 2018, 04:18:08 AM »
Is it possible for you to have talk with out the vile language? You seem to be struggling to communicate without it.
The reason its not clear is because if you responded with in any normal time frame I would have passed on the information. But I knew i would be ignored because of my past. And that seems to be the case which you have well documented.

Now you are assuming to cover your tracks. I never asked for a ban I only asked for it to be dealt with asap.
A warning would have been enough for me to ba able to get on with my game.

Now you are talking in your own words "shit"

You do deal with tks in here it is also well documented. You all made such a song and dance about me tking like it was worse that calling someones mother a whore cocksucker etc. Teddy should remember. You banned me for tking and YOU also warned me and made it clear how you would ban me  for tking. so stop talking tripe.
As for you not  responding to my attacks lol. Grow up. Attacks lol. Just drop your job and stop with the childish personal grudge you have against me.

You are wrong on every level.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager