Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Forgot Old AAO Account  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Marando

Forgot Old AAO Account
« on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 21:11:37 PM »
Hi All,

I wanted to access my old AA2 account however do not have access to my old email linked to that account. I do not remember my password.

My ingame name is: -ovk.Havoc.!
My Username: Marando93
Battle tracker: https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/553585/-ovk.Havoc.%21/

Can someone help me link my updated email so I may access my old account, so I am able to change my password.

Any help would be appriciated
Thanks

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Forgot Old AAO Account
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 00:38:29 AM »
We don't have control over battletracker.com accounts so there's nothing we can do on that front.
The only people who do have access are battletracker staff, but the admin there has been missing for literally years now. The only active staff is frankof, but he's just a mod so he will likely not be of much help, but he can tell you what kind of email you used (i.e @gmail.com, @hotmail.com and so on).

If all else fails, you can make a new account and we can transfer the honor from the old account to your new account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

Re: Forgot Old AAO Account
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 02:35:09 AM »
...I wanted to access my old AA2 account however do not have access to my old email linked to that account. I do not remember my password

:sign_shithappens:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager