Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Complaint  (Read 3205 times)

Offline J_Jenny

Complaint
« on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 15:26:36 PM »
I wanna add a complaint about an individual who goes by the nicknames gotcha/immortal/fragrate4faggots who has been trolling me for a week now, flaming me, accusing me of cheating, and that I'm some player called "chappy".

Most probably the same person has kicked/ban me for IGC server sf hospital without any other reason. I play fair and I don't bother anyone. I also have problems trying to log in assist, so this is definitely something personal for him.

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
Re: Complaint
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 16:33:06 PM »
Damm dont look for a boy flag..

Offline J_Jenny

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 17:30:28 PM »
??

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 17:31:59 PM »
your issues in trying to log in has nothing to do with this.

He thinks you are the same as lion adrian = chappie who has used over 15 accounts in Assist.

To get this one solved, please could someone confirm is there any connection between Lion Adrian and Jenny?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 17:40:52 PM »
your issues in trying to log in has nothing to do with this.

He thinks you are the same as lion adrian = chappie who has used over 15 accounts in Assist.

To get this one solved, please could someone confirm is there any connection between Lion Adrian and Jenny?

if it proven it's not him then he has nothing top worry about and will be removed!!!!!!

but as i can remember jRambo was him

Offline J_Jenny

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 17:45:13 PM »
I don't think anyone knows me to confirm that. People think that if I'm the same nationality as that dude, I should be him. That's prejudice. Besides, I know there used to be plenty of romanian players in this game.

Maybe you can you see my activity? kills? etc? I only had this account. I'm sure it shouldn't match with any of his 15 accounts or whatever. And then maybe people can leave me in peace. I didn't bother anyone.

And I DON'T have anything to worry about. I don't think I have to prove anything to anybody. I started replaying this game for a month or so and I didn't do anything wrong. I just want to underline the fact that whoever banned me was obtuse and abusive of his admin status.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 17:50:13 PM by J_Jenny »

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 17:51:54 PM »
I have list of connected accounts with Lion Adrian from like year ago, there's actually over 30 accounts from where only half are used in Assist (at that time, dunno what is the situation now, haven't seen him around). You were playing at that time as J_Rambo and I thought you played with him, but your account was not on the list of his linked accounts back then.

Offline J_Jenny

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 18:03:18 PM »
So then I'm not him?

Listen, I don't want to deal with you people, nor do I have something to share with you. I wanna mind my own business, respect the server rules and have fun if I can. But if you're gonna accuse me of something, harass me, ban me, etc. you better have your facts straight. I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

The message I got while I just joined the server and before being kicked out, was "time to take out the trash". The guy obviously had a bad day and decided to pour this anger and frustration on somebody. There's nothing more to discuss.

« Last Edit: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 18:12:58 PM by J_Jenny »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 18:11:37 PM »
The account
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/847213/
is linked to:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/857399/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/825402/
Both of them last played on jenny's computer in September and October of last year and have used different computers after that.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline J_Jenny

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 12, 2016, 16:13:40 PM »
After the conversation we had here, I got a personal message from this dude =IGC=-=W!CK!D on April 30 : "your right i had the wrong person, that i will say sorry for placing the ban and will be removed, but i shut down the server till this bs ends with assist"

Now, I thought the matter was solved. But today, I tried to enter =IGC= International Gamers Clan and it says I have a  permanent ban. Again, I didn't do anything wrong. Don't think I even said anything. I would be curios based on what was I banned this time, but I'm done with this guy and his server. :down:

Offline ronski

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 12, 2016, 16:33:28 PM »
After the conversation we had here, I got a personal message from this dude =IGC=-=W!CK!D on April 30 : "your right i had the wrong person, that i will say sorry for placing the ban and will be removed, but i shut down the server till this bs ends with assist"

Now, I thought the matter was solved. But today, I tried to enter =IGC= International Gamers Clan and it says I have a  permanent ban. Again, I didn't do anything wrong. Don't think I even said anything. I would be curios based on what was I banned this time, but I'm done with this guy and his server. :down:
Well there is a chance that he forgot to remove it, the server was shut down for awhile. I can take a look into it tomorrow unless wickid sees your post earlier, if it's guid ban it cant be removed without restarting the server

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 12, 2016, 17:06:17 PM »
Well there is a chance that he forgot to remove it, the server was shut down for awhile. I can take a look into it tomorrow unless wickid sees your post earlier, if it's guid ban it cant be removed without restarting the server
admin pb_sv_UnBanGuid "PB GUID"
admin pb_sv_UpdBanFile
admin pb_sv_BanLoad
if necessary: admin pb_sv_ReStart < restart PunkBuster without restarting the server.
You can use "pb_sv_UnBanGuid" to unban an IP MASK ban:
admin pb_sv_UnBanGuid "MASK127.0.0.1" < You're actually removing the ban containing the text inside the quotes(no need to use quotes)
DO admin "pb_sv_UpdBanFile" after each UnBanGuid, to ensure it work as intended
BanLoad to reload the entire ban file (default pbbans.dat), you can use this command to load a custom ban file, just do BanLoad fileName.dat
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 12, 2016, 17:14:30 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 12, 2016, 17:56:51 PM »

your right I did forget , I have more important real life issues to deal with,  but like he said  ::but I'm done with this guy and his server"""            "Guess No need for me to update the banlist" 

CIAO FOR NOW

Offline ronski

« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 13, 2016, 00:51:25 AM »
admin pb_sv_UnBanGuid "PB GUID"
admin pb_sv_UpdBanFile
admin pb_sv_BanLoad
if necessary: admin pb_sv_ReStart < restart PunkBuster without restarting the server.
You can use "pb_sv_UnBanGuid" to unban an IP MASK ban:
admin pb_sv_UnBanGuid "MASK127.0.0.1" < You're actually removing the ban containing the text inside the quotes(no need to use quotes)
DO admin "pb_sv_UpdBanFile" after each UnBanGuid, to ensure it work as intended
BanLoad to reload the entire ban file (default pbbans.dat), you can use this command to load a custom ban file, just do BanLoad fileName.dat
thanks, good to know.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager