Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Been a while. Cant log in!  (Read 1464 times)

Offline eKC0mm

Been a while. Cant log in!
« on: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 20:53:50 PM »
What up! Haven't been able to login to the game client.

When i last played battletracker was still what was used to track account details. Is there some spot with directions on how to log in how that thats gone?

Update: I dont know if i've logged in since 2014. So i went to this link (https://auth.aa25.org/register/index.php) and i tried to make an account with my old credentials. Its telling my that my display name from when i used to play [-n3.eKComm-] is already in use and that my email address is already in use as well. Does this mean my account was one that may have been ported?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 21:01:21 PM by eKC0mm »
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Been a while. Cant log in!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 01:52:44 AM »
A lot of the Battletracker accounts were ported over to our new system.

Your account is one of those. Your login name (which is different from your in game name!) is "netdemon". Your email is "mat****@gmail.com". So if you cannot remember your password, you can reset it here and retrieve it on that email.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager