Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can`t download assist  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Can`t download assist
« on: Monday, October 08, 2018, 15:56:24 PM »
I try to download files on streets comp becose he has trobbles to finish it but look that it me to not can do work normal :) so help
After 3 time resume download and animation file is in, the download stops and tells :
Instalation failed at stap 1 please check your internet connection than click download to resume the download.
I see it looks like street is logged in its green the dot.. and players and server 23 / 67 are correct ad that moment.  the only thing I can do is push the X to close and further I can`t come.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Can`t download assist
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 02:40:18 AM »
There may be some problem with downloading stuff from the SourceForge Mirror.
Run this script: http://aao25.com/assistdl/Data/25Assist_Download_From_AAO25.com_v0_2.bat
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 13, 2018, 11:47:27 AM »

Did copy all my files to street and changed in user.ini the name 2x to his name .
Other thing is a internet securitie product of his provider we maybe have to trow out he did puth that software around  august on his comp.  hope assist software  will repair all files now ore better he can play.  ???

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 13, 2018, 12:14:08 PM »
It did work till punkbuster did trow us out. This was also his first problem . this I did try trow evenbalance to fix after in assist browser it  workt out not well,   the tool repair punkbuster did do something because in assist browser it workt to update ore fix punkbuster . so =PUF=streetshootSR is online agan hooah!.  I also did make a WinRAR file that he must not trow away like he did last time :)  For I forget I did delete his special internet securite that was puth in extra with the other stuf .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager