Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: cant log into assist  (Read 22943 times)

Offline paule

Re: cant log into assist
« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 29, 2018, 14:55:32 PM »

Offline snakor

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 06:19:26 AM »
Error info: https://ibb.co/kEaC7J

username: sn4k0r[PL]

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 09:16:51 AM »
Error info: https://ibb.co/kEaC7J

username: sn4k0r[PL]
looks like you have forgotten you password, this is not like the other cases, do you have access to the email darkp*****n AT wp.pl?
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 09:20:31 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline snakor

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, June 30, 2018, 09:22:59 AM »
looks like you have forgotten you password, this is not like the other cases, do you have access to the email darkp*****n AT wp.pl?

Ye, I have got access to that email.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 01:05:55 AM »
Ye, I have got access to that email.
Try to change your password, follow this link:
https://auth.aa25.org/passreset/
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline snakor

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 03:47:56 AM »
Try to change your password, follow this link:
https://auth.aa25.org/passreset/

It seems like working but my account name isn't linked with my e-mail adress I guess. I mean when I type Sn4k0r[PL] and my new password into Assist it pops up the same error like before. Could we do something about that?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 07:46:01 AM »
It seems like working but my account name isn't linked with my e-mail adress I guess. I mean when I type Sn4k0r[PL] and my new password into Assist it pops up the same error like before. Could we do something about that?
I just tried and it worked with my new pass, your login username is: Toucan.

Offline snakor

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 01, 2018, 08:06:28 AM »
I just tried and it worked with my new pass, your login username is: Toucan.

Thanks for the help, it's working now.

Offline SUPPENHUHN

« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 13, 2018, 15:59:17 PM »
It is not about how old the account is, it's about the last time they played on it. If they played on it from 2010 up to a couple months ago, it's in our database. Anything outside of that we simply do not have.

As for when is BT going to shut down, I was told a few months, but that was a few months ago. I haven't received anything from homey(the owner of BT) in quite some time.

Does it help to restore my old account, when i say, that i have registered the AAO 2 Account for AA 3?

What will happen with the honor of my original account, when we would decide to "create" a newer accou t with the same honour amount?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, July 15, 2018, 04:06:44 AM »
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

In order to play AA2.5 with 25Assist, you need a battletracker.com account. If you don't have one, you can register a new one at https://auth.aa25.org/register/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline SUPPENHUHN

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, July 15, 2018, 11:15:53 AM »
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

In order to play AA2.5 with 25Assist, you need a battletracker.com account. If you don't have one, you can register a new one at https://auth.aa25.org/register/

Its about my account, which wasnt in use for 10 years. (And Alex said, there is no way, to reactivate it. ) Now I remember that I have registered for Americas Army 3 (official website) in the meantime of this 10 years, and linked this AA3 account with my AA2 player account.
I just hoped that this would change something, meaning that it would be possible now to reactivate my AA2 account.   

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, July 15, 2018, 12:31:07 PM »
There are no "AA2 accounts". The US Army dropped support for AA2 back in late 2011 and their player info went with them. There is nothing to "reactivate".

Like I said, in order to play AA 2.5 with 25Assist, you need a Battletracker.com account or to create a new account by pressing the link above.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline SUPPENHUHN

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, July 15, 2018, 12:49:49 PM »
There are no "AA2 accounts". The US Army dropped support for AA2 back in late 2011 and their player info went with them. There is nothing to "reactivate".

Like I said, in order to play AA 2.5 with 25Assist, you need a Battletracker.com account or to create a new account by pressing the link above.

With my AAO2 Account i mean the battletracker account, i played AAO2 with. This is my battletracker account: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/104746/%3DSUPPENHUHN%3D/

This wasnt in use for 10 years. (And Alex said, there is no way, to reactivate it. ) Now I remember that I have registered for Americas Army 3 (official website) in the meantime of this 10 years, and linked this AA3 account with the battletracker account.
I just hoped that this would change something, meaning that it would be possible now to reactivate my battletracker account.   

« Last Edit: Sunday, July 15, 2018, 12:59:36 PM by SUPPENHUHN »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 16, 2018, 03:52:06 AM »
That battletracker account does not need reactivation. It's active. You just need to log in.

The tough part is that the login name is often different than the in game name and since the site's functionality is limited, there is no way to find out what the login name is.

That said, if you know (or can figure our) the login name + password, then you should be able to login to the account on battletracker.com.

Offline Toonen1988

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 02:07:09 AM »
I can't login!

My account works on Battletracker.com but receive a message that my account doesn't exist when i try to login in with the same account on AAO 2.5 assist launcher.

Username: DeAdSeYe
Ingame name: Toonen1988

I've resetted my profile since i started to play on here.
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/663505/

« Last Edit: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 02:16:40 AM by Toonen1988 »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager