Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can't login  (Read 15538 times)

Offline {BiC}Prophit777

Can't login
« on: Thursday, October 31, 2019, 18:36:34 PM »
Hey guys.

So been a long time since I was last on AA 2.5, and cannot for the life of me remember the login details. I tried both the ingame name, and my login for assist, but keeps saying my information doesn't match anything on battletracker. I go to battletracker.com and I get a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable.

Am I missing something from the current state of the game?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Can't login
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 31, 2019, 23:12:25 PM »
Hello, Battletracker is no longer working, Now you have to create a new account here: https://auth.aa25.org/register/
In case you remember your old account name and stuff, we can try to recover it.
https://auth.aa25.org/passreset/
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline {BiC}Prophit777

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 07, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »
Sadly I don't recall my old account. Although I did go ahead and register a new name. It's listed under LominSule and is just waiting for activation from the admin team now. So whenever someone can jump on that, I'd be greatly appreciated!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 07, 2019, 13:13:16 PM »
Sadly I don't recall my old account. Although I did go ahead and register a new name. It's listed under LominSule and is just waiting for activation from the admin team now. So whenever someone can jump on that, I'd be greatly appreciated!
Your account was automatically activated within minutes of this post.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager