Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Assist login  (Read 856 times)

Offline Mouse

Assist login
« on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 14:28:30 PM »
Hi,

I have a problem with login into assist25.
what i have done. I was on AA playing and decreased it when i was dead, did go to battletracker for joinen a new clan. did the clan login and it was succesfully. then i changed my aao playername into  (Clan) -Mouse!+ as it was just -Mouse!+    i shutted assist25 down. For to play with my new playername. started assist25 logged in. and it said. login succesfull. change aaoPlayername. and i could not do anything in that window. can someone help me with this ?

Gr Mouse

Offline Mouse

Re: Assist login
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 14:42:27 PM »
Now i can go a little bit further. I can change my playername. but when I do it says, you can only change your name once every 24 hours ? so this means I have to try Tomorrow ?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 14:59:19 PM »
You can only change your AA Playername once every 24 hours.
Your playername can only have characters in this list:
http://aao25.com/wiki/index.php?title=Approved_Characters_in_AA_Playername

However, you must understand that your AA Playername is completely different from your battletracker login name. You can use your login name to log in regardless of how many times you change your ingame name (AA Playername).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mouse

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 15:27:01 PM »
yaeh i think i have it :P lolz. I have used a "space" in battletracker. and i think assist25 does want me to change it because of the "space" then i'll have to wait untill tomorrow. thats a pity :P

Greetings and thanks for Replying.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 15:45:46 PM »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager