Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: suddenly I have 2 accounts  (Read 941 times)

Offline Sweedy

suddenly I have 2 accounts
« on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 11:01:10 AM »
Greetings! I just came back ingame after a 10 years break  :D I made a new account, and played 2 days.. and now i could remember my old accountname, and log in to battletracker with my old username. What im supposed to do now.. i saw player are not alowed to use 2 accounts. I would like to use my old one.. do i have to erase my new one, merge them somehow, register again, with my old name.. ?  Im pretty confused.. and I were grateful for a hint. Thnx!

my old acc: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/258696/%5BLA%5D%3DSwetlin%5E%3D/
and the new one:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/861117/%5BLA%5DBeRSeRKeR/

Offline Ganja

Re: suddenly I have 2 accounts
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »
The rule is 1 account for 1 computer.

If you were able to make a 2nd account, it means it's probably on another computer as the one you used years ago for the 1st account.

So when you have 2 accounts you're not considered illegal. You can still use the first one without deleting the second one.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 13:07:30 PM »
Since the last time you played on your old account was probably before Assist was around, it wasn't detected.

You're fine playing on both accounts.

We don't approve new accounts for computers that already have one, but there's no data bout accounts before Assist, so all that is fine.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Sweedy

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 13:57:31 PM »
Nice! Thank you for the fast reply!
Btw.. im trully amazed by the simple fackt that tracker is still supporting this old accounts and holding the data all the time. Whoever is doing this.. i love you =)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 16:35:30 PM »
welcome back !

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager