Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: active account  (Read 3990 times)

Offline make my day

active account
« on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 08:48:13 AM »
hey. i want to active this account it is mine and it is new i need this account because if anything happen to my other one so i can still play i have played this game for like 2 years and never hacked or anything so please active this account: YA.YA.YA

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: active account
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »
The current policy is that you're allowed one account per computer.
So this one will not be activated.

You'll have to wait the 24 hours so you can change the other account name.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »
Haha Stemelex, this sounds like 'I'm gonna test a hack. Please activate this account si I can still play if I get caught."
But seriously, like Teddy said. 1PC = 1 account.

Offline make my day

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »
hhh i cant wait 24 hours to play bfff and i have 3 pc so im allowed more then 1 account

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 09:08:09 AM »
hhh i cant wait 24 hours to play bfff and i have 3 pc so im allowed more then 1 account

Hmm. Not sure what other admins have to say to this

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:07:50 AM »
If you created the account on a computer that AA has previously never been played on, the account should be activated I think.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:35:41 AM »
All accounts in the list has been processed.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:36:41 AM »
The 1pc=1account rule was basically implemented to reduce players with 2 accounts.

I think it would be a fail if we allowed to have 2 accounts on 2 pc's when we know it's the same person, and we don't allow father and son playing on same pc

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:43:17 AM »
The 1pc=1account rule was basically implemented to reduce players with 2 accounts.

I think it would be a fail if we allowed to have 2 accounts on 2 pc's when we know it's the same person, and we don't allow father and son playing on same pc
Yeah, which is why I said it would probably only be activated if it was requested from a computer that AA hasn't been played on yet, because then it wont flag it as a 2nd account.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
hey. i want to active this account it is mine and it is new i need this account because if anything happen to my other one so i can still play i have played this game for like 2 years and never hacked or anything so please active this account: YA.YA.YA

See you already has 3 accounts:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/821111/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/811861/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/812216/

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:55:18 AM »
Yeah, which is why I said it would probably only be activated if it was requested from a computer that AA hasn't been played on yet, because then it wont flag it as a 2nd account.

But even then, he said it was a second aacount for him. That's not supposed to be allowed, 1 pc or 2

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 10:58:17 AM »
Rule say that we don't activate new account on a pc that already has a account used.

Offline make my day

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 29, 2013, 12:15:16 PM »
my account nuff said and da killa not mine! for my friends i dont know why you said it is mine and the third for my brother which i played on it today but i needed to active it and do the training again and you are right dont active it

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager