Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Wrong honor  (Read 944 times)

Offline BarneyStinson

Wrong honor
« on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »
Hello guys !

Ten days ago, my honor was 78. Yesterday i was on battletracker and saw that it will be 79 soon. But today, when i was playing i saw that my honor is 32.
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/834967/

I was playing AA almost 7 years ago, so when i came back ( about 1 year ago) i registered on Battletracker with my laptop. On laptop i had new account(same nickname,same password), but on my PC worked fine with my old account. Now on my PC is the same account ( honor) like on laptop.

Can someone please help me? I want to have just my old account with 78 honor.

Offline ELiZ

Re: Wrong honor
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 12:24:03 PM »
I have never heard of anyone's honor reset to something as random as 32.

Do you have any "proof", screenshots or something else?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Wrong honor
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 15:40:20 PM »
The only way this account could have had 72 honor is if someone place an honor claim on it.
The account was created after official auth was shut down, therefore, unless an honor claim was made, only BT points will have counted towards points and his indicated exactly that, 32 honor.

You apparently logged in to your other account. This is the account that has 78 honor:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/458282/

I find it sad that people have so many accounts from way back when, that they can't make the difference between them.

Just use "-=[RBoS]=-T!g3r" to log in an you'll have your 78 honor.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager