Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Me again...  (Read 1542 times)

Offline PhlexReborn

Me again...
« on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 03:21:52 AM »
Sorry for all the posts guys, but I would like to get access to my old account on tracker if possible? the current name of it is InTe!_GotMilk. http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/600363/InTe%21_GotMilk./  (including the full stop). as you will be able to see this is MY account. I dont care for the honour or anything i just want my old stats back without starting over.. I have no idea for password and i don't have access to the email linked to it.

Any help with this would be much appreciated...

Offline Alex

Re: Me again...
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 03:47:14 AM »
Unfortunately we do not control anything about Battletracker. Any account problems need to be taken up with the battletracker staff and they're not the most active bunch. Sorry but there's nothing we can do.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 03:49:26 AM »
Assist can only give honour. If you dont know ur password, than this account is lost and you have to start all over again...

Offline PhlexReborn

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 04:57:59 AM »
oh poop. ah well, at least you guys are helpful with advice anyway :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 05:58:07 AM »
You should come to a point where you realize that with max 200 players/time, it's pretty sad to still care about the statistics on this game.

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 09:52:59 AM »
You should come to a point where you realize that with max 200 players/time, it's pretty sad to still care about the statistics on this game.

I feel you man.
I wish there was a reset button for my ROE statistics on battletracker just like battlefield xD

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager