Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor and Service Claim  (Read 2049 times)

Offline LeadDelivereR

Honor and Service Claim
« on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 23:14:35 PM »
Hello,

My previous AA name is the same as my current user name, LeadDelivereR.

I have no actual proof seeing as it as been nearly a decade since I have played. I have had several computers since then and have moved several times. I dont even remember the exact honor I was. I believe I was 81 however all I know for sure is I was above 75.

Which brings me to my next point. I also had the Marine Corps Icon next to my name. This I do have proof of, via DD214 to prove that I served, for ten years, from 2003 to 2013 in the USMC.

I would definately like to have all of this back. I have been playing AA since version 1.2 and quit just after a few games of AA3. Then two days ago I found assist, which is outstanding by the way. I did have a battletracker account but only because the clan I was in at the time ( {ST6} ) required it but when I went to log in it said the user name did not exist. I dont know how long they keep accounts for.

But any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank your for your consideration.

Very Respectfully,
LeadDelivereR (Tyler)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Honor and Service Claim
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 23:24:46 PM »
This is your current account, I suppose:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/855662/LeadDelivereR/

I also found a previous one:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/592683/%5BSD%5DLeadDelivereR/
It that's your old BT account, all you need to do is use "[SD]LeadDelivereR" as your username and log in to Assist and you'll be good to go with that honor.
If you can't remember the password, try recovering it. Make sure to check all your email addresses and not to overlook the spam side.

As for the icon, right now all US military branches just get the one icon the Army Active icon. We've usually done it with an email from your military email. I don't know about anything else.
However, if you have proof of it, email it to [email protected] .

Happy fragging and welcome back! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LeadDelivereR

« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 23:50:58 PM »
Okay so thats the right one. I dont know where I got 75 lol. And yes seekers of destruction came after ST6. But I no longer remember my password and I do believe the email used was a marine corps one (which is how i got the icon) and I have recieved an honorable discharged which mean I no longer have the email address. So what can I do to restore this?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 05:10:03 AM »
Okay so thats the right one. I dont know where I got 75 lol. And yes seekers of destruction came after ST6. But I no longer remember my password and I do believe the email used was a marine corps one (which is how i got the icon) and I have recieved an honorable discharged which mean I no longer have the email address. So what can I do to restore this?
Well you can't be sure the email was the marine corps one.

You see, back then AA accounts and battletracker accounts were separate. To get your icon, all you would need to do is register on ameriacasarmy.com with your Marine Corps email and you'd get the icon. And since your battletracker is registered a lot later, you coud easily have used a different email for that. It's worth a shot trying to recover it.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LeadDelivereR

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:49:54 AM »
You're right. I think I only registered the military email with Americas Army. I have tried every email combination I can think I would have had back then in forgot password and it's telling me it isnt a registered email. I even tried the military email just in case and it wasnt registered either.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 09, 2015, 10:58:17 AM by LeadDelivereR »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 11:06:39 AM »
If you ask frankof on battletracker.com, he will be able to tell you what kind of email it was (either @gmail.com, @yahoo.com or whatever else).

Hope this helps.

Offline LeadDelivereR

« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 11:44:08 AM »
Okay I sent him a message. If this doesnt work either is there anything else we can do? Or am I SOL?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 13:04:38 PM »
Your new account can still be given the old honor.

Offline LeadDelivereR

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 13:12:42 PM »
Okay. Well I will wait to hear from him and see if I cant get it. If not I will let you know. Thank you.

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 23:32:22 PM »
Sounds good and you are most welcome!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager