Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account Recovery Possibility?  (Read 11830 times)

Offline Bandito2497

Account Recovery Possibility?
« on: Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 18:59:00 PM »
Any possibility to get the AA account associated with this account [HRL]Bandito recovered. I tried using the assist account reset password tool but I get "Something went wrong! No username or email.[HRL]Bandito"

Still have access to the original email as it should be the one associated with this forum account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think I might of accidentally just associated a new account Schultzie2497 with this email.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Account Recovery Possibility?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 03, 2021, 14:31:16 PM »
There can only ever be one account associated with one email address. If there is already an account under register to an email address, creating a new one will fail.
So since you were able to make a new account under your email (which I see you did), there was no other account under the same email address in our databasse.

With that said, I see there is indeed an account by that name in our database. However, it is not currently tied to an email account.
So if you send me a private message I can add a new email address to that account.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager