Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account activation  (Read 1643 times)

Offline yourlackofawareness

Account activation
« on: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 01:09:39 AM »
Hi there, so my first account is lost and gone forever due to hotmail not taking pw reset e-mails.
So i have made this new account here. if you could please activate this new account as the other one is unusable now. Thanks!!! love you guys. btw i had two accounts in the original game and this one was my main with higher honor. but the same honor as on the other current account from this computer would be just fine. if you need me to specify which im talking about i can but i assume once you look at this one you will see. :up:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Account activation
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 04:42:52 AM »
As I wrote on battletracker.com forums:
Quote from: 'Plitter';[url=http://battletracker.com/forum/general/battletracker-support/p2730543-new-account-made-flagged-for-manual-approval/#post2730543
http://battletracker.com/forum/general/battletracker-support/p2730543-new-account-made-flagged-for-manual-approval/#post2730543[/url]]You last logged in 9h before the post. How did you forget your password in that time?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 22:35:46 PM »
hi thanks for replying. the game logs itself in if you check the remember me box. i havent typed in that password since the first time i ran the AA25 assist launcher. i dont know how long that is but  it is more than 9 hours. sorry for any trouble i have caused, i just want to be able to play the game i love. the reason the pw was taken out of that box was because i was trying to take the Tag off the front of that previous account's username.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 13, 2017, 01:51:32 AM »
Activated
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 14, 2017, 13:07:39 PM »
i just wanted to stop by again and say thanks. have a good easter dude

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager