Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account activation  (Read 808 times)

Offline Eastconvict

Account activation
« on: Saturday, January 24, 2015, 14:19:07 PM »
Hey I was just trying to create an account I had one before but I cant seem to remember the username n pw cause its been a few months and I got a new computer. but im pretty sure my old username was Pureaccident_ and email was [email protected] but I cant seem to get it to work if you could msg me or let me know what I need to do to active my old acc or a new one thx

Offline Eastconvict

Re: Account activation
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 24, 2015, 14:23:29 PM »
I have gotten my battletracker.com acc back but it says my access has been denied cause of multiple accs, well im jst trying to get one to play on I have this one and the pureaccident_ this one was just created cause I cant log into the other one on here, if you could let me know what needs to be done the acc not being used can be deleted once I am able to use one thx

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Account activation
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 24, 2015, 14:38:56 PM »
pureaccident_ is your new account, it would seem. Or at least new-ish. It's been created on battletracker.com in 2011, but an AA account name was added yesterday.

Your old account is this one:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/848985/
Use Pure_accident3 as your login name and you're good to go.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager