Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: account deleted?  (Read 960 times)

Offline make my day

account deleted?
« on: Friday, April 04, 2014, 08:41:08 AM »
hey, first i had an account name: "red gren yellow" and now i dont know maybe an admin deleted it if yes why if no what can i do?

second can i make another account from another pc but in the same house?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: account deleted?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 04, 2014, 08:49:26 AM »
The rule for new accounts is you're allowed to have one per computer.
Therefore making a new one on another computer shouldn't be a problem.

As for the 'deleted account', it's really hard to understand what you're trying to say. Did you have an AA account, a battletracker account or a forum account? When did you last use it?

If it was a BT account you've used with Assist and you can't find it, it's probably because you changed it's name.
There is no way for us here at Assist to delete accounts as they're really Battletracker accounts.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline make my day

Re: account deleted?
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 04, 2014, 08:55:37 AM »
ok now i understand you are right but i dont know what happened to my account..doesn't matter.
i have made a new account im waiting for and admin to active it (i made the other account on my laptop not my pc) so there is no problem.

thank you :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager