Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Equalizer  (Read 4020 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Equalizer
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 19:57:03 PM »
aa2 has way too much bass. as i said its best to buy some used xfi, problem solved

Well but first you need something that at least renders sound as close as you like, and then you can try equalize the sound. I have a beyerdynamic headphone that sounds very nice for most music, and despite being light and pleasing to listen to i don't use it for most games cause if you listen to it for long session at high volume it gets uncomfortable (the bass pressure). The Koss pair sounds much brighter, it's smaller and easy to wear for hours. I equalize both, but the adjustment is little tho.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 19:59:47 PM by Koden »

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
  • AA: guily6669
Re: Equalizer
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
Creative sells a good all-in-on software suite with all the goodies, but I wanted it for all my pc's, I asked them if I could use in all of them and they said it might work, but some people were having problem by doing it (is this supposed to be a answer?)

So I never bought it or I might only be using it on a single PC.

"A 10-band graphic equalizer allows you to enhance your gaming audio even more.", it also offer most of the creative known sound card features, but via software, it even includes EAX 5.0 support

ps: My laptop also doesn't have equalizer (it has, but after installing creative THX that comes with the laptop, the original driver disables equalizer). God damn it...
Keep Cool

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager