Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

What would you like to be the new slot in SF Hospital?

RPG
VSS
RPK/AR
18C
Other

Author Topic: SF Hospital  (Read 78209 times)

Offline ronski

Re: SF Hospital
« Reply #45 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 06:04:00 AM »
Lots of valid points here, we were requesting more slots to the map and people voted what new guns/slots they would to have. RPG, C and VSS were voted the most, so slots should be filled with them.

Of course this edit will divide players into two halves; others like it, others not. Therefore Im with Voras here, if it could be a whole new map and normal version of Hospital could still stay available. 

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #46 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 06:37:25 AM »
I don't really like the idea of a new map. Assist already has 72 maps included, I just don't feel we need more.

Since the talk was about extra slots, these slots would be on the very bottom of the list, so if a server owner doesn't like it, they can just limit the slots so getting it would be unlikely (but not impossible).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #47 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 06:57:38 AM »
I don't really like the idea of a new map. Assist already has 72 maps included, I just don't feel we need more.

Since the talk was about extra slots, these slots would be on the very bottom of the list, so if a server owner doesn't like it, they can just limit the slots so getting it would be unlikely (but not impossible).
Fabulous.

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #48 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »
Tedy you dont need create a new map only add same map with diferent slots.. we vote if remove 203 from hospi and now i see ppl want it back. If we vote rpg in the game maybe a lot ofs after 3-4 month will be boring of that and they can shoose what map they want..:(

Offline ronski

« Reply #49 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 10:59:28 AM »
Tedy you dont need create a new map only add same map with diferent slots.. we vote if remove 203 from hospi and now i see ppl want it back. If we vote rpg in the game maybe a lot ofs after 3-4 month will be boring of that and they can shoose what map they want..:(

I think you didn't get him right now Voras, Teddy said that those new slots will be the last spots in squad and it'll be up to admin will the server have 26 or 32 slots. So to be able to use these new slots must server have 32 slots and a lot of players.

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 12:06:51 PM »
For me what he do will be ok:) love this game and will play if hospi have or not new slots hehe :cool: :D

Offline Galle

« Reply #51 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 05:41:54 AM »
So is this happening? All the admins have been positive about this and vote is clear. Adding few slots can't take this much of time?

Let's rock  :)
« Last Edit: Friday, August 21, 2015, 06:12:15 AM by Galle »
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, August 23, 2015, 03:01:04 AM »
It's typical that this went quiet. We all like to discuss about things that ain't going to be done.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, August 23, 2015, 13:31:04 PM »
thought it would of been added on update??

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, August 23, 2015, 14:18:44 PM »
Like ELiZ said, the map updates are not connected to client updates.

And for it to be released, it would have to have been done. As far as I know, it hasn't yet.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Alex

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, August 23, 2015, 14:49:22 PM »
It will be done. Right now we have a good number of maps that are being worked on and we plan to push them all out at once, that's why this isn't done yet.

Offline Alex

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, August 23, 2015, 16:02:01 PM »
Also, we have a total of 6 new slots to add, 3 on each team to up the map to 32 slots. RPG will be one of the slots and I'm leaning towards 18c and rpk for the other 2. These slots will be added to the last fireteam.

Offline ronski

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, August 23, 2015, 16:06:45 PM »
GJ, cant wait for these to be published :)

Offline voras

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 10:42:50 AM »
maybe we need up this topic again.:) remove rpg admins:)

Offline halko

« Reply #59 on: Friday, February 26, 2016, 10:59:50 AM »
Hell no. I think loadouts for this map has been changed enough many times already.

Just a thought. Make SF Hospital SE with random spawns and without RPG's? Why not. It would get tracked and there would not be whining bout sides.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager