Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: TRACK Back modded server?  (Read 12958 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: TRACK Back modded server?
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »

Here the cozy atmosphere insite Modded  clans; :D

Here the regular guy I don t know what his problem is ??! :oops:

Offline Clown.!Ng

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 12:07:43 PM »
Here the cozy atmosphere insite Modded  clans; :D

Here the regular guy I don t know what his problem is ??! :oops:

goood one =D

Rest In Peace Koen

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 12:09:22 PM »
cozy atmosphere insite Modded  clans
LOL!
I got banned for having a different opinion about tracking modded servers by you vanoke.

That is the freedom you are publicizing over and over again... hypocrite!

Offline woopty

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 13:04:07 PM »
I would say,, try it again and see what happens.... If anything have another vote. Atleast just try it and try an get more ppl to come,, it wouldnt hurt anything my gosh look at what has happened. We at this point need to try anything to get more players.. @ vanoke,,, there are plenty of old school players that i game with everyday and night,,

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 13:13:10 PM »
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mO1QBTG6EXs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I dit well in that time !

Re: POLL, Server Mods
I remember >>>>>

Sunday, May 12, 2013, 20:24:18 PM

You don t like us , you don t wanne have mod points ,you kiss ass to make friends for your point .

And yes i don t like you anymore . you understand till never anymore rob

I do also remember that i say Rob puth your fingers out of spanky s Ass , It was not nice to say but the situation was that i had to say that. he was your best friend that time !

That was not only the reason >>>>>>

And the constant nagging about my english has decided to make a point behind your contact. It hase nothing to do whit OPINION ABOUT your MODDED meaning.  my friend .

« Last Edit: Monday, September 30, 2013, 14:49:56 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 13:46:09 PM »
And the constant nagging about my english has decided to make a point behind your contact. It hase nothing to do whit OPINION ABOUT your MODDED meaning.  my friend .
And YOU wonder why everybody is complaining about the gibberish you are serving... OMFG.
We can get eye cancer, no doubt!

Offline Clown.!Ng

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 14:11:53 PM »
I would say,, try it again and see what happens.... If anything have another vote. Atleast just try it and try an get more ppl to come,, it wouldnt hurt anything my gosh look at what has happened. We at this point need to try anything to get more players.. @ vanoke,,, there are plenty of old school players that i game with everyday and night,,
Again,I agree..lets give it a try..we have nothing to lose..worest case we can ban the mods again like we have now

Rest In Peace Koen

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 15:27:30 PM »
When modding was allowed, it dominated the game and player counts went downhill as those that remembered classic gameplay came back and then left. Before people figured out how to add mods to Assist, we were having days with 220-250+ players online at a given time.

I think it's pretty fair the way it is now. The devs discouraged mods and yet we still allow them, just untracked. That also ensures tracker integrity as there's mods that mess with points. You apparently enjoy tracking, if you play legitimate on a SF-Mod server, aren't you going to be a bit pissed that someone is allowed on the same level to choose RPG each round, camp and get a better tracker than you?

HANG_JEBAT, as far as your training goes, you probably didn't have a BattleTracker account before January 2012 did you?
Yeah People or players should not pick RPGS all the time  & camp they should pick diff. weapons because it is not fair  :style:

Offline Rapture

« Reply #83 on: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 15:35:29 PM »
theres already been a vote on this. modded servers wont be tracked. its that simple.

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 15:39:57 PM »
theres already been a vote on this. modded servers wont be tracked. its that simple.
LOL I know I am very be hide   :o

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #85 on: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 16:39:41 PM »
LOL I know I am very be hide   :o

Dis collor looks so amazing

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, November 02, 2013, 06:02:55 AM »
close the tread please!!
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, November 02, 2013, 07:49:03 AM »
 :) :) :D :D No led it open :makemyday: , when i am the boss here in future :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P i change it back !!! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lock: :idea: :banned: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:LOL :cool:
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 02, 2013, 07:50:54 AM by Vanoke »

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #88 on: Saturday, November 02, 2013, 08:17:21 AM »
Never change back made changes.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager