Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Sniper Server  (Read 6739 times)

Offline Atcamm

Re: Sniper Server
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 17:36:01 PM »
Gotcha your ban has been removed.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 17:40:52 PM »
Gotcha your ban has been removed.
thx, sry if I have violated some rule, but I did not saw any rule about spamming shots and no one warned me, just kicked me and the after I come back with other account I got a full ban :)
I would not spam if they have said, hey, do not spam, but instead the have called me dumbass etc etc..
that day I banned them too for around 5 minutes  :P
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Atcamm

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 18:06:47 PM »
yea i have a couple hot headed admins ill let them know is just easier for us to kick first and ask later when cheats are enabled it wont happen again i assure you that. and i have also creaded a duplicate folder and add the patch you had linked and i cant get the server to start with it. Anyway have a happy new year im off to Drink Heavily.. the patch will be another day..

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 18:08:38 PM »
yea i have a couple hot headed admins ill let them know is just easier for us to kick first and ask later when cheats are enabled it wont happen again i assure you that. and i have also creaded a duplicate folder and add the patch you had linked and i cant get the server to start with it. Anyway have a happy new year im off to Drink Heavily.. the patch will be another day..
Have a nice End of year and a good new year lol :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline resqman

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 19:22:53 PM »
I am an admin on this server. Just to let you know it is not our practice to hand a permanent ban at first. A thing we stand by is to try and make a "bad" player into a "good" player. It makes no sense to permanently ban everyone that violates a single rule, You eventually would have a server with no players.

We first try to educate, if the server is busy just a kick. Repeats get a 5 to 30 minute ban. Only the worst get a permanent ban, and most of those get a reprieve after a bit and a chat. I was there that night and I remember the issue. It was not something we would have normally issued a permanent ban for.

-=DoW=- resqman424

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 07:07:50 AM »
i got a kick for havin vss once :P

and ps, if its not a sniper then idk what it is.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 07:09:37 AM by soupcakes »
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 08:41:44 AM »
i got a kick for havin vss once :P

and ps, if its not a sniper then idk what it is.

I'd bet they wouldn't like the automatic function of a vss.

Besides, server rules say "No pistols, no smokes, no nades, no auto mode, no vss/etc", i guess it's clear enough. Noticed they also have some attack and defense rules (attack mustn't pass mid before 2 mns, defense mustn't pass 3rd pillar). Some particular rules but not necessarily bad. Of course on BC it makes it suitable for a veteran/hardcore but not for new players.

Offline Atcamm

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 08:44:34 AM »
Its a fully automatic weapon a real sniper needs 1 shot 1 kill

Offline [-PB-]Punisher

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 04:24:13 AM »
VSS is terribly good in close combat, in the hands of good player, it can outrun M16 easily with autofire and its stopping power ;)
Banned? Your brother, friend, dog using your account excuse won't work!![/color]

http://www.game42.com/images/game42_sigu.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 06:14:34 AM »
I think it's the most rapid fire weapon?

Offline [-PB-]Punisher

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 18:00:32 PM »
dunno but close. but the real power lies in that its sniper and it has good stopping power.
Banned? Your brother, friend, dog using your account excuse won't work!![/color]

http://www.game42.com/images/game42_sigu.jpg[/img][/url]

Offline resqman

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 22:21:21 PM »
It is a good weapon, but in a sniper server you have guys coming in and acting like its run and gun with the vss. It's against the purpose of a sniper game.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager