Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Server 176.57.184.55:1726  (Read 13351 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Server 176.57.184.55:1726
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 16:12:50 PM »
Everyone here falls in love for that guy... it is just that I have more time to deal with it all...

Either I'm too drunk right now at beach or hot weather getting to.my head,

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 17:35:23 PM »
Lol Some of aa admins kids:) thats is the reason why no t4acked

I don't have any kids and I don't think anyone else here does either. I think your theory is blown.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 10:47:29 AM »
It was chosen to remove tracking due to abuse by the owner and to prevent players from playing there.

I agree with Wickid..
I as an admin on the server,I'd say a couple of things....
-to any other admin,owners of other servers that somebody repeal tracking servera?!
-Would not each of you a paid server protested because of something that is paid there is no corresponding like all ....
-especially if he who crashes servers.and prove it,and forbidding him all ..
-Why did you give him the server,and knew that he was?then someone remembered after to prohibit tracking..is not that funny?.
-I would not be wrong way realized admin assist and you translate it wrong.DO NOT APPROVE WHOEVER IT WAS A DOWN SERVERS
-For Pita 23 If you are that they say Do not down servers because you love this game.you are able to hide and play because everyone will be better and  we'll play how we all played long ago ..
-really do not know where,when this game has become game than a dozen people and their disagreements.including me,apo, which she said someone from the game and not even know it..to me this = IGC = .....mut.kick etc,
-I would not be misunderstood and admin assist all players,I repeat try to solve until it's too late and the game is not over..because if players be sick of up.down.up.down ....after all that I'll take myself for example I played yesterday in =PUF= serveru and came out  as soon as he entered  The gentleman from = IGC =,stay away from the other server and all come with me..and he was forced to leave ..
-Somehow it all gone damn,(possessed,joke).
-to finish for everything  assist admin,admin and all players ,I hope that If all be  Alright until it's too late ..you can not just play assist admins,admini..NO PLAYERS

I do not blame me,This did not write nor for pit 23 nor for admins solely because aao2.
so please let me be so understands..

I'm sorry if something incorrectly translated.you know me I was fighting with translations  hands and foot,as well as for the game.if it is wrong translated Help someone,timater or mia because a lot better speak English ..

Bok SF][-General_alkos

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 11:21:05 AM »
Alkos, honestly I didnt understand anything you wrote. It was just words after each other. Hopefully someone can translate your post :)

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 11:30:54 AM »
Alkos, honestly I didnt understand anything you wrote. It was just words after each other. Hopefully someone can translate your post :)

I agree with Wickid..
I as an admin on the server,I'd say a couple of things....
-to any other admin,owners of other servers that somebody repeal tracking servera?!
-Would not each of you a paid server protested because of something that is paid there is no corresponding like all ....
-especially if he who crashes servers.and prove it,and forbidding him all ..
-Why did you give him the server,and knew that he was?then someone remembered after to prohibit tracking..is not that funny?.
-I would not be wrong way realized admin assist and you translate it wrong.DO NOT APPROVE WHOEVER IT WAS A DOWN SERVERS
-For Pita 23 If you are that they say Do not down servers because you love this game.you are able to hide and play because everyone will be better and  we'll play how we all played long ago ..
-really do not know where,when this game has become game than a dozen people and their disagreements.including me,apo, which she said someone from the game and not even know it..to me this = IGC = .....mut.kick etc,
-I would not be misunderstood and admin assist all players,I repeat try to solve until it's too late and the game is not over..because if players be sick of up.down.up.down ....after all that I'll take myself for example I played yesterday in =PUF= serveru and came out  as soon as he entered  The gentleman from = IGC =,stay away from the other server and all come with me..and he was forced to leave ..
-Somehow it all gone damn,(possessed,joke).
-to finish for everything  assist admin,admin and all players ,I hope that If all be  Alright until it's too late ..you can not just play assist admins,admini..NO PLAYERS

I do not blame me,This did not write nor for pit 23 nor for admins solely because aao2.
so please let me be so understands..

I'm sorry if something incorrectly translated.you know me I was fighting with translations  hands and foot,as well as for the game.if it is wrong translated Help someone,timater or mia because a lot better speak English ..

Bok SF][-General_alkos

Pipez0r sory....
help translate mia  and timater thanks
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 11:33:02 AM by General_alkos »

Offline timater

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:07:02 PM »
ne razumijem ni ja, napisi na hrvatskom u kratkim crtama  :D

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:09:41 PM »
ne razumijem ni ja, napisi na hrvatskom u kratkim crtama  :D

hhaa igram ajd kasnije cu na hrvatski pa ti prevedi.. hvala

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:45:42 PM »
hhaa igram ajd kasnije cu na hrvatski pa ti prevedi.. hvala
slazem se sa wickid
i kao admin na serveru rekao bi par stvari.
kako bi bilo drugim adminima,vlasnicima drugih servera da netko ukine praćenje servera?!
nebi li  svatko od vas koji je platio server protestirao za nesto sto placa a nema kao sto imaju drugi admini servera....
posebno ako onaj tko je srusio servere,onda mu dokazati i zabraniti sve..
zasto ste mu onda dali server a znali ste da je on?..onda se netko poslje sjetio zabraniti tracking..nije li to smjesno?..
da nebi pogresno shvatili JA NE ODOBRAVAM TKO GOD BIO A RUSI SERVERE.
stvarno neznam kada.gdje je ova igra postala igra od desetak ljudi i njihovih neslaganja ukljucujuci i mene,apo,koja je rekla nesto iz privatnog zivota nekome iz igrice koga niti nepozna i dala miu nick sa kojim je moj sin igrao,a on me mute i kick  iitd..
da nebi bilo nesporazuma assist admin,admin i svi igraci ponavljam dok nije prekasno..a igra nije gotova,igraci su bolesni od padanja i dizanja igre..nemože nitko normalno vise igrati..
neznam kako je sve otislo predaleko i do đavola(possesed,šala)
da zavrsim sa svim admin assist.admini,i svi igraci nadam se da ce sve biti u redu dok ne bude prekasno
NEMOŽE IGRATI SAMO ASSIST ADMIN,ADMINI,A DA NEMA IGRAĆA::SHVACATE?..

I NEMOJTE MI ZAMJERITI NISAM OVO NAPISAO ZA PITA ILI ZA ASSIST ADMINE NEGO SAMO ZA IGRU AAO2..PA MOLIM DA ME SE TAKO I RAZUMIJE..

EVO SKRATIO SAM PREVEDI TIM..HVALA
I ZBOG IGRE NADAM SE DA CE BITI SVE U REDU.. BOK OD SF][-GENERAL_ALKOS
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 13:05:27 PM by General_alkos »

Offline Jaggl

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:57:12 PM »
is there any change to get the server back tracking again?

Offline timater

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 13:17:55 PM »
slazem se sa wickid
i kao admin na serveru rekao bi par stvari.
kako bi bilo drugim adminima,vlasnicima drugih servera da netko ukine praćenje servera?!
nebi li  svatko od vas koji je platio server protestirao ta nesto sto placa a nema kao sto imaju drugi admini servera....
posebno ako onaj tko je srusio servere,onda mu dokazati i zabraniti sve..
zasto ste mu onda dali server a znali ste da je on?..onda se netko poslje sjetio zabraniti tacking..nije li to smjesno?..
da nebi pogresno shvatili JA NE ODOBRAVAM TKO GOD BIO A RUSI SERVERE.
stvarno neznam kada.gdje je ova igra postala igra od desetak ljudi i njihovih neslaganja ukljucujuci i mene,apo,koja je rekla nesto iz privatnog zivota nekome iz igrice koga niti nepozna i dala miu nick sa kojim je moj sin igrao,a on me mute i kick  iitd..
da nebi bilo nesporazuma assist admin,admin i svi igraci ponavljam dok nije prekasno..a igra nije gotova,igraci su bolesni od padanja i dizanja igre..nemote nitko normalno vise igrati..
neznam kako je sve otislo predaleko i do đavla(possesed,šala)
da zavrsim sa svim admin assist.admini,i svi igraci nadam se da ce sve biti u redu dok ne bude prekasno
NEMOŽE IGRATI SAMO ASSIST ADMIN,ADMINI,A DA NEMA IGRAĆA::SHVACATE?..

I NEMOJTE MI ZAMJERITI NISAM OVO NAPISAO ZA PITA ILI ZA ASSIST ADMINE NEGO SAMO ZA IGRU AAO2..PA MOLIM DA ME SE TAKO I RAZUMIJE..

EVO SKRATIO SAM PREVEDI TIM..HVALA
I ZBOG IGRE NADAM SE DA CE BITI SVE U REDU.. BOK OD SF][-GENERAL_ALKOS

... translated from Croatian

I agree with Wicked
So as an admin on a server i would like to say a couple of things.
How would other servers admins/ server owners feel if there server wasn't tracked?!
Wouldn't all you that pay for the server protest that you don't get what other server owners get aswell?
especially if the one who took the servers down, then prove it and forbid him. (ovo te ne razumijem / this part I dont understand / cant translate correctly )  .

Then why did u give him a server if you knew it was him?... then afterwards some one had an idea to stop tracking his server... isn't it funny?

Dont get me wrong I DO NOT APROVE WHO EVER IT MIGHT BE TO TAKE DOWN SERVERS.
I really dont know when this game became a game of ten people and there conflicts including me, Apo, who talk'd about our private life to some one within the game community someone that she doesn't know all that well and gave him the nick that my son uses, and he muted me and kick'd me ect.

So once again dont get me wrong all you assist admins, admins, and all players I hope that all works out well sooner before it gets worse.

Assist admin and admin is nothing without players... understand?

Dont get me wrong, I didnt write this for Pit or for any assist admin but for the game so i ask you to understand me in that way.

...end of translation

can I have a beer pls?  :D

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:02:43 PM »
Then why did u give him a server if you knew it was him?... then afterwards some one had an idea to stop tracking his server... isn't it funny?
We didn't, haven't and are not planning on giving anyone a server.
can I have a beer pls?  :D
Of course you can, nobody's stopping you :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline timater

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:04:46 PM »
We didn't, haven't and are not planning on giving anyone a server.

yeah i read it twice before i translated it, maybe just some misconception from him

Alkos, nitko nikome ne daje server, ako si na to mislio nitko ne moze zaustaviti nekoga ako netko zeli imati / zakupiti server
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:09:22 PM by timater »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:10:37 PM »
We didn't, haven't and are not planning on giving anyone a server.Of course you can, nobody's stopping you :)

bok tedy medy....
explained everything and wonder,I do not know anyone here who fucks ??!
bok m8
ja cu platiti piva hahaha tedy
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:14:54 PM by General_alkos »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:12:57 PM »
yeah i read it twice before i translated it, maybe just some misconception from him

Alkos, nitko nikome ne daje server, ako si na to mislio nitko ne moze zaustaviti nekoga ako netko zeli imati / zakupiti server

bok tim....
ja sam mislio da kao assist admini imaju uvid u sve pa su znali da je njegov server..kužis?sto sam htjeo reći?pitati?
netna se tko tu koga jebe..
bok tim

Offline timater

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 14:14:59 PM »
bok tim....
ja sam mislio da kao assist admini imaju uvid u sve pa su znali da je njegov server..kužis?sto sam htjeo reći?pitati?
netna se tko tu koga jebe..
bok tim

Ne postoji mogucnosti da se sazna tko je zakupio server, tako da oni nemaju pojma osim ako se sam vlasnik ne javi i kaze da je to njegov server...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager