Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: problem with new server  (Read 3149 times)

Offline ^Ta766^

problem with new server
« on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 10:24:11 AM »
i've purchased a server from a professional game hosting company, the server is working realy good, with perfect ping and DDoS protceting.
the server is working good 90% of the time but somtimes the server is getting off (crashing) and not tracked (while online but not auth).
i get this message in the console command :
Code: [Select]
CONNECTING
Primary site seems offline, trying Backup.
http://aa25assist.sourceforge.net/Data/ FAILED
OFFLINE, No connection to assist master server

what should i do? its something that i can fix in the Game Panel in the hosting web? something in game files on FTP? or something that only the server company can fix?

thanks!  :up: :up:

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: problem with new server
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »
From which datacenter? And what did you pay for? And i promise you, it is not protected against ddos you maybe will see.

Offline ^Ta766^

« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 12:35:02 PM »
From which datacenter? And what did you pay for? And i promise you, it is not protected against ddos you maybe will see.
About the DDoS protecting, thats what they said. and i can't buy a server from any others because all the point is a server from our country with normal ping. when we play in europe servers we're getting 20 pings at the best, the avrage is 25+ and it's sucks.

It's in israeli company that call eServ and the datacenter call GameCP were i can see the server setting, consol, FTP and more.

will be happy for your help! thanks!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 13:04:57 PM »
check all the needed port are open on your firewall

Offline ^Ta766^

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 08:26:55 AM »
check all the needed port are open on your firewall
My firewall? evrthing is good.
thats what its show:

and also it's kicking playing from the server with the same kick notification x10 times on the console

any idea?

Offline ^Ta766^

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 12:59:08 PM »
also in the console cmmand:

Code: [Select]
25AssistSM: Running PB Scheduled Task (slot #7) pb_sv_SsYpct 97
25AssistSM: pb_sv_SsYpct = 97 (-1 to 100)

Using old TcpLinkClient
Resolving auth.aa25.org...
Resolved auth.aa25.org (107.173.230.4)
[TcpLinkClient] auth.aa25.org resolved to 107.173.230.4:0
[TcpLinkClient] Bound to port: 32529

Open myLevel Tue Mar 27 19:55:56 2018 31.168.169.35:36214

Close TcpipConnection 31.168.169.35:36214 Tue Mar 27 19:55:56 2018

25AssistSM: Running PB Scheduled Task (slot #1) say 2.5 Assist SM - Private PB Scripts for AA v2.5 - aao25.com
CommoHandler Bridge.CommoHandler (Function AGP.CommoHandler.AllowsBroadcast:0122) Accessed None 'broadcaster'
-----------WARNING-----------
CommoHandler::AllowsBroadcast() Unknown broadcaster! None 62
CommoHandler Bridge.CommoHandler (Function AGP.CommoHandler.Broadcast:0029) Accessed None 'Sender'
CommoHandler Bridge.CommoHandler (Function AGP.CommoHandler.Broadcast:0069) Accessed None 'Sender'
CommoHandler Bridge.CommoHandler (Function AGP.CommoHandler.Broadcast:00CB) Accessed None 'Sender'
CommoHandler::Broadcast()       Received message from unknown Sender( None ) Message( .5 Assist SM - Private PB Scripts for AA v2.5 - aao25.com ) Type( None )
CommoHandler Bridge.CommoHandler (Function AGP.CommoHandler.Broadcast:029D) Accessed None 'PRI'

Ongoing port test error
Ongoing port test trying
Ongoing port test died
====== ASSIST SERVER MANAGER - Shutdown Complete ======

Offline ^Ta766^

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 05:00:23 AM »
here some picture of how its looks like
i turn the server on this morning on the game panel (in the hosting web) and playing like 10 min not more than that with 3 players thats all .. after 10 min the game crashed and it's start kicking ppl and the server is not on the Assist anymore and not tracked/honor.

should i give up?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 08:33:59 AM »
i dont know what you have, your server is running nice and smooth. i did join it yesterday. all good.

Offline ^Ta766^

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 08:43:57 AM »
i dont know what you have, your server is running nice and smooth. i did join it yesterday. all good.
10 min latter the server crashed with the same problem its or by kicking evryone or been untracked or just crash (getting off)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager