Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Need Ban Removed  (Read 2050 times)

Offline demoss27

• View Profile
  • AA: RivaL
Need Ban Removed
« on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 01:37:52 AM »
I got banned from 82nd ABD pipeline server. For unauthorized login. They said its common and happens alot. And they removed me from their ban list. But i try to join and it still says im banned. So i need help getting that fixed. Thanks.

Offline Orange

Re: Need Ban Removed
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 02:34:42 AM »
yea sometimes u get banned for 24hr(auth ban) i try to close assist and logout login and it works. if dosent work contact me and i m gona help u. :style: :style:

Offline demoss27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 03:46:32 AM »
I believe it has been longer than 24 hours now. But when i try to login to their server is says this ban is Permanent. How can you help me????

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 04:10:21 AM »
I believe it has been longer than 24 hours now. But when i try to login to their server is says this ban is Permanent. How can you help me????

a) you are banned by this server -> only server admin from this server can unban you (i guess this is your case)
b) you are banned by auth system -> then you can not log in anymore. then only an admin of this forum can unban you -> ban appeal

Offline demoss27

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 04:32:33 AM »
I didnt dee the appeal link before thank you. :D You helped alot.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager