Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Welcome back to AAO25.com  (Read 16210 times)

Offline KARI-30

Re: Welcome back to AAO25.com
« Reply #30 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »
Better roll out some version and then you have time to think about it. More waiting is just gonna make more players quit.

Offline Clown.!Ng

« Reply #31 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 08:29:45 AM »
Indeed,first bring up some old version of assist,then we can think on the future  :up:

Rest In Peace Koen

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #32 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 08:33:08 AM »
Don't understand what all the fuzz is about.Just go back to version 7.4...  whatever and lets play!!!  :up:
People had fun without these anti cheat programs as well.

I think cheaters are being easily spotted by the experienced players and admins can take appropriate steps like kicking, temporarily or even permanent banning.

Too much rocket science also spoils the game and an online game will never be perfect - some smartass will always find a loophole.So dont even attempt to make it perfectly bulletproof.

I hate all this talking from wanna be experts  :rtfm:
Lets get this game online again before it is too late

Thx   :D

"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline [W]ello3^

« Reply #33 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »
i agree with lord at least we can all have a game then i know a hacker when i see one as im an experienced aa player and seen it all been playing it for 9 years and then it just finally stops like that it feels worser than my smoking addiction this does
without this game i think i would crack up missing it with a passion please hurry and get us back online and if any help is needed i will gladly help i couldnt stand to see this game gone after all its been threw thanks for listening and hope to be playing again realy soon
Wello3 :)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #34 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 09:29:04 AM »
Johnny has retired completely... Only until the next time.  How many times each one of you guys have retired competely only to bcome back again later?
So long how long you will be jew.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 09:38:57 AM »
i agree with lord at least we can all have a game then i know a hacker when i see one as im an experienced aa player and seen it all been playing it for 9 years and then it just finally stops like that it feels worser than my smoking addiction this does
without this game i think i would crack up missing it with a passion please hurry and get us back online and if any help is needed i will gladly help i couldnt stand to see this game gone after all its been threw thanks for listening and hope to be playing again realy soon
Wello3 :)

i know a hacker when i see one as im an experienced aa player and seen it all been playing it for 9 years and then it just finally stops like that it feels worser than my smoking addiction this does

i agree with you if you are =IGC=[W]ello3^ excluding the glow part.how much players got cought in your clan by cheating? just remember "Darkened.pt, wolf,chavez...! sorry but after 9 years playing you are still a noob.
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #36 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 09:47:06 AM »
I think [W]ello3^  is a good player

I really had a good laugh at your profile picture Mike   Is that u and what are you doing there  lmao  really funny
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #37 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:06:59 AM »
Is this the new setting in admin Assist land!!

big_sergio, blueblaster, elizsweden, natenkiki2004, vortex666br

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #38 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:11:50 AM »
I wonder who the (¿banned?)Nazi was who ratted out to the host company...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #39 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:24:40 AM »
Is this the new setting in admin Assist land!!

big_sergio, blueblaster, elizsweden, natenkiki2004, vortex666br

-I hope serius that the new group of people who will creat the future admins understand that we need each other to get a healthy climate and a freedom of game play.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:29:15 AM »
I wonder who the (¿banned?)Nazi was who ratted out to the host company...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if pit had something to do with it

Offline Ganja

« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
AAO25.com was not re-opened to discuss what happened, it was re-opened to discuss the future of this game for those that wish to continue playing it.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
  i know a hacker when i see one as im an experienced aa player and seen it all been playing it for 9 years and then it just finally stops like that it feels worser than my smoking addiction this does

i agree with you if you are =IGC=[W]ello3^ excluding the glow part.how much players got cought in your clan by cheating? just remember "Darkened.pt, wolf,chavez...! sorry but after 9 years playing you are still a noob.

About Wolf you would never know  that he was a hacker, you know why? No bad history, no suspicious gameplay or anything else.
For chavezz and darkened I wasn't sure (but hey, there was no proof right?) After they got caught IGC kicked them out. Even other clan have cheaters in there without the admins knowing about that. At the end you can't blame the clan for having a hacker as a member, because without a good anti-cheat system you will never know if someone is really clean or not.

Offtopic, but I had to say that

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline xezor

• View Profile
  • AA: xezor
« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
So how long we must wait to meet each other on the field of war?  :style:

Offline LPS.James

• View Profile
    • Low Ping Servers
« Reply #44 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 12:07:16 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if pit had something to do with it

Pit had nothing to do with it.  I Host the site.  My hand was forced to suspend the site until the issue was resolved. 

In taking down the auth server, and removing the AC Protection methods used from distribution they met my requirements to restore the site.

There we're never any hard feelings, just business.

The website is back, and I'm working with the developers to get a playable version out ASAP.

Enough about what happened, Lets move on.   What would you the players like to see in the near future?

LowPingServers.com Leave Lag Behind!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager