Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Using mouse macros in 25Assist is now detected.  (Read 42851 times)

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
Re: Using mouse macros in 25Assist is now detected.
« Reply #45 on: Friday, September 12, 2014, 20:19:38 PM »
I my opnion, the macro is not allowed, ok? correct? ok, but, in the first time, I think that, the admins of AA could have warned the players and after this, in second time, if the players don`t stop using this, then banned all that using this, but, the admin decided this, I love this game, but is a bankrupt game, you can say to me that no and etc, I ask to you, how many players play AA everyday? 50? 40? Have the many fps game that everyday beat records of players with 1500 players or above this, and admins from AA banned my members cuz 1 or 2 members used macro?! Spare me..  But, YOU will remembers when this game hasn`t more players. And this is next to happen. Alright, if you give a second chance to some uC members, I never user cheater or macro, I understood the view of point by admin, but in my opnion was very severe. Think about, and give a second chance to everybody, You gave a second chance to guys that used cheater 6 months ago... what is macro thereabouts? I don`t want press you, but if you don`t give a second chance, we will go to insurgency game...

Thank You everybody.
by BRANCO!

You ask for second chance = You are given a second chance, come back after 1 week.
You ask second chance on the current account = No that doesn't make sense at all, because nobody knows how long you have used macro for which obviously has doubled your stats in which I am about to call you a (frag whore) that cares about his stats. Let's look back, cheaters never had a chance to comeback on their accounts, everyone that was banned on any case, whatever it was cheating, tweaking and so on had to start with fresh start so that doesn't makes sense to make macro users so special from others.

You want warning? What warning you talking about? Like spanky stated there is TOS that you should read. Cheaters and other kind of brake rulers that were banned never had a warning, lets look back, it was something like this, Eliz updated the anti cheat, made first post announcing the cheater list....so its the same situation, at least cheaters and others didn't cry about it, deal with it because it won't help you any further.

Your excuses don't make any sense, don't think you are so special from others who were banned. I would take that trash out of your mouth and I would not waste any time discussing dead thread about your pathetic excuses. Nobody had warnings in the past so don't complain and start your lame complainant being banned.

P.S I still can't believe people so desperate for stats, jesus, its an old ass game and you achieve basically nothing, play for fun with your friends...
« Last Edit: Friday, September 12, 2014, 20:40:13 PM by Vilkas »

Offline Barddal

« Reply #46 on: Friday, September 12, 2014, 21:08:28 PM »
You ask for second chance = You are given a second chance, come back after 1 week.
You ask second chance on the current account = No that doesn't make sense at all, because nobody knows how long you have used macro for which obviously has doubled your stats in which I am about to call you a (frag whore) that cares about his stats. Let's look back, cheaters never had a chance to comeback on their accounts, everyone that was banned on any problem, whatever it was cheating, tweaking and so on had to start with fresh start so that doesn't makes sense to make macro users so special from others.

Guys, if this is applied for one, must be applied for everyone.. You talked about up stats using macro, but.. Up stats using 2 acounts ? It's not the case now, i known, but if serves for one, must be for everybody.

And Guys, 99,99% of the players didnt read the Terms of the game.. You all known this.. I think that one week banned is sufficient. And this isn't hack, that makes you see through the walls,  weapon no recoil, those things that make the player a God. I respect admin decisions, but like another cases, one week was good.. And if the guy when returns, be catching using macro, you can ban indeterminately..

Thanks in advance,
Jesso

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #47 on: Friday, September 12, 2014, 21:23:25 PM »
Yes, I understood this, but 6 months ago, you admins from AA, gave a second chance to cheaters that exceed all rules
It was more like 2.5 years ago, when Assist was created. We ignored established banlists by anti-cheat groups and gave everybody the opportunity to start fresh. Our first hardware ban was in February of 2012 and since then, the banlist has never been emptied.

Guys, if this is applied for one, must be applied for everyone.. You talked about up stats using macro, but.. Up stats using 2 acounts ? It's not the case now, i known, but if serves for one, must be for everybody.
I'd love to catch all players using multiple accounts for stat padding. Problem is, we all have things to do in life, varying obligations. We can't watch servers 24/7. If you see someone abusing statistics, please, report them with evidence.

99,99% of the players didnt read the Terms of the game.
Not an excuse. Our TOS is pretty short and easy to read.

I think that one week banned is sufficient.
I'm glad we agree. We're just also eliminating the points/stats, gained from cheating, from the game.

And this isn't hack, that makes you see through the walls,  weapon no recoil, those things that make the player a God.
If it doesn't give you any advantage, why do you do it?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 01:37:03 AM »
Just to clarify, because Barddal doesn't seem to understand this:
All the people who were banned are welcome to make a new account after a week of being banned and are then welcome to keep playing.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 04:54:33 AM »

And Guys, 99,99% of the players didnt read the Terms of the game.. You all known this.. I think that one week banned is sufficient. And this isn't hack, that makes you see through the walls,  weapon no recoil, those things that make the player a God. I respect admin decisions, but like another cases, one week was good.. And if the guy when returns, be catching using macro, you can ban indeterminately..

Thanks in advance,
Jesso
You asked why we didn't warn, then we show we it is already in the TOS, and you excuse is that you didn't read, it, but you DID accept it. How would you want us to warn you then?

There are 3 ways you could've known it:
1. Reading the TOS which you AGREED to oblige to.
2. Seeing that people already got banned by autohotkey and commander.exe, just because you used an undetected program doing the same doesn't mean it's allowed
3. Common sense, you use external software to gain an advantage.

Yes, a wallhack is more severe, you are right, but that's why we allow you to come back after a week, we don't allow that for a wallhack, it's all perfectly in proportion. You decided to try getting better stats by using a macro, so those stats are faked, and you need to start with a new account again. It's very simple, and should be common sense.
Please tell me where I am wrong.

Offline mauriciomudryk

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 14:33:06 PM »
Good job Eliz. We now need to tackle the excessive use of F12 on servers.
In my opinion this is equivalent if not worse than the use of macros.
My tip is to display message to all players "AdminX is watching PlayerX now!".
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 14:36:10 PM by mauriciomudryk »

Commando64

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 18:03:33 PM »
very goood job ELIZ !!!!!

now give me SUPPORT MOFO!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 19:58:33 PM »
Good job Eliz. We now need to tackle the excessive use of F12 on servers.
In my opinion this is equivalent if not worse than the use of macros.
My tip is to display message to all players "AdminX is watching PlayerX now!".

sorry to bust your little bubble but assist can not control what server owners do on there servers they pay for

Commando64

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 20:20:11 PM »
sorry to bust your little bubble but assist can not control what server owners do on there servers they pay for

you are brain little bubble
ELIZ can do it if wanting he is best assist CODER
but he not doing SUPPORT and is sad

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 21:29:34 PM »
you are brain little bubble
ELIZ can do it if wanting he is best assist CODER
but he not doing SUPPORT and is sad

the day assist controls what servers owners do far as booting and banning whom they want is the day people will move on to a different game, so very unlikely
if I pay for my servers I will not let no one tell me how to run it
so go hang yourself pit, what getting bored of aapg already lol

Commando64

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 21:46:35 PM »
the day assist controls what servers owners do far as booting and banning whom they want is the day people will move on to a different game, so very unlikely
if I pay for my servers I will not let no one tell me how to run it
so go hang yourself pit, what getting bored of aapg already lol

as said your brain is little bubble......

Offline Glaucoed

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 23:01:18 PM »
I miss when the company PunkBuster defined what was the benefit program and not players that define a rule that can not be better, just know that crying! this game managed to destroy you, care about macro, and not even worry about cheaters and game bug - America's army went bankrupt!

Offline Alex

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, September 13, 2014, 23:04:16 PM »
I miss when the company PunkBuster defined what was the benefit program and not players that define a rule that can not be better, just know that crying! this game managed to destroy you, care about macro, and not even worry about cheaters and game bug - America's army went bankrupt!
We are worrying about cheaters, which is why macros are now banned. Using macros is cheating.

Offline Estevam

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 00:04:50 AM »
I did not come here to cry but because they did not give a warning before banning ? much as people purchase Gamer Mouse because of it.

Offline Alex

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 00:18:52 AM »
I did not come here to cry but because they did not give a warning before banning ? much as people purchase Gamer Mouse because of it.
A warning was not given because it's pretty obvious that it's cheating. You're using a 3rd party program to do something not possible in the game. It's cheating.
I'd also like to point out that this sort of is a warning in a way. You're not permanently banned from the game, so you can still play. It's just a 1 week ban and an account ban. Feel free to make a new account and keep playing. We even disabled training for you not too long ago!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager