Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Using mouse macros in 25Assist is now detected.  (Read 42883 times)

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Using mouse macros in 25Assist is now detected.
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, May 02, 2015, 16:16:59 PM »
"sry, old tread but its fit's to my querys"

currently i play in assist with an heavy old brocken mouse but i must change now my equipment (not for macros and stuff) so far.
nowadays the trend is that almost every mouse (even keyboards, headsets...etc.) uses some kind of "macros" build in "script's or software" and its a pain in ass to escape them and don't to get a disadvantage if i boycott this and buy a let's say a office-mouse with ball (:D) because i love the old aao2 gameplay. especialy if you play besides aao2 other modern fps games.

the point is i don't wanna use and need (this "macro" advantage) but i wanna use the newest technique (dpi, speed, report rate, response time, quality, and fits in my hand etc.) and to be uptodate at this point.
i got a new cracked "a4tech bloody v8m multi-core" mouse while ago but i don't use them in assist so far.

to Question:
did anyone play in assist with this mouse in core1 mode (standard without any macro function) but i'am not 100% sure if is true and i'am afraid of using the mouse while assist is running?
you can pm me if you don't wanna make it public!

howsoever how can i be sure if i'm save or not in this case, is ther a way i can keep the modern mouse for all games with the original software so i don't need to plug and play different mouse's

i tryed to turn "core 1 mode" to "on" via the software and tested this on my desktop (watched my mouse-curser) without assist. i tryed to shoot and switching to the other modis (via mouse) and it seems the macros realy gone but im not to 100% sure. and i don't wanna evoke a ban to lose "THE" game wich i support (love/hate) since 2003. :D

http://www.technologyx.com/pc-hardware/peripherals/a4tech-bloody-gun3-uc3-headshot-v8-gaming-mouse-review-40-for-the-ultimate-package/7/

Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, May 02, 2015, 16:36:31 PM »
While I'm not 100% sure, I don't believe most mice come with macros that are activated automatically.

With that said, your mouse can have macro capabilities as long as you don't use them in Assist.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, May 02, 2015, 17:37:07 PM »
I guess the point is NOT to create macros like  "jump & reload" and others like that.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, May 02, 2015, 22:34:52 PM »
I've used that mouse for about a week threw it out the window piece of shit mouse. Now using g500 another shit mouse........

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager