Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SAI is released!  (Read 6332 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
SAI is released!
« on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 17:41:10 PM »
The new update from Assist today introduces the 2.8-style SAI into America's Army 2.5. The SAI has most of the features that were available in 2.8 plus a few that didn't exist such as scaling, transparency and locations. Try it out and let us know if you run into any problems by posting in this thread:
http://aao25.com/bug-reports/(release)-sai-bugissues/
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ibad

• View Profile
Re: SAI is released!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 23:10:35 PM »
Woohoo! This is a feature I loved in 2.8.X . Hopefully I get the chance to try this out!
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 04:43:12 AM »
Woohoo! This is a feature I loved in 2.8.X . Hopefully I get the chance to try this out!

Nah you're banned for private hacks :)

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 06:00:18 AM »
can i change the sai position? if its possible...

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 06:04:44 AM »
Nah you're banned for private hacks :)

Great contribution to this thread!
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 06:05:25 AM »
can i change the sai position? if its possible...
25Assist, Settings Tab
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 05:58:59 AM »
Could we PLEASE get the setting when SAI is Disabled the Compass is ON ? I guess I am the only one playing without the SAI anyway. And no I really dont need compass for spams on bridge since I dont play bridge.

Thank you Johnny !

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 06:09:05 AM »
I guess I am the only one playing without the SAI anyway.

Not sure if this is a joke or if you can't see all the people crying around here about it

JonnyM

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 06:20:31 AM »
If you want the compass back you have to play on servers that have SAI disabled. You having compass instead of SAI is upto the server admin.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 06:21:54 AM »
Why is that the server admins choice and not players choice?

JonnyM

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 06:23:12 AM »
So that everyone in the server is playing by the same rules. If you want to disadvantage yourself by turning off the sai that's fine.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 06:27:51 AM »
So that everyone in the server is playing by the same rules. If you want to disadvantage yourself by turning off the sai that's fine.
Yes, I dont care about disadvantage. But at the same time I would like to see where a briefcase is for example. In that way I am forced to use SAI when the compass is off. If it was the other way around I would understand it. But as you say I am voluntarily disadvantaging myself so at least I should be able to use compass.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 06:34:32 AM »
Me too i want it like before just the nice and bugfree Compass, if i disable the New SAI. Please i want choose it clientside Not serverside! If i Need SAI i went to battlefield game.

JUST CLIENTSIDE COMPASS LIKE BEFORE!!
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 07:05:11 AM »
Could we PLEASE get the setting when SAI is Disabled the Compass is ON ? I guess I am the only one playing without the SAI anyway. And no I really dont need compass for spams on bridge since I dont play bridge.

Thank you Johnny !

What is the reasoning behind turning the SAI off?
Is it too big?
To many moving visual items moving around?

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 07:29:38 AM »
We god old Player don't need any kind visuals more like in bf its just a copy/past of Others concepts.
AAO should stay  unique Jonnym ! Better fix all the existing Bugs to make ist playable and to Keep players from quitting the Game.
Only for newplayers maybe ist be attraktiv the New (copy/past- style) but with New Bugs Not for long.
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager