Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Record broken, thank you!  (Read 4902 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Record broken, thank you!
« on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:00:27 PM »
Not long ago the 2-month old record for most players online at a single time was broken. Today we had 170 players online during the peak.

On behalf of all of us at AAO25, we thank you, the users, for enjoying the hard work we put into the game. You make it all worthwhile. Hooah soldiers!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Record broken, thank you!
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:02:58 PM »
Well done everyone and congratulations to the Assist! Hope more in the future!:)
« Last Edit: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:15:21 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:10:55 PM »
 Spanky, what do u think, this game can still grow up ? for example 200players online? or never will be more coz the AA is to old and we have to many another game ilke American Army...?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:14:14 PM »
what do u think, this game can still grow up ? for example 200players online? or never will be more coz the AA is to old and we have to many another game ilke American Army...?

Yes for sure. I hear about a lot of players coming back.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:15:08 PM »
I think if we work hard, we can gain more players. There used to be a time when there was 200 players online in Assist but I think it's been about a year since that happened. A lot of bad things have happened to Assist but right now, I think we're taking the right path and perhaps with AA3 maps, we might get more people back on here.

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:27:19 PM »
Congrats!! And great job of keeping AA alive. I just shared the link on facebook ! Hope that some old clan mates see it and come back!! Again great work!

Offline raw

« Reply #6 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:47:33 PM »
I think when you get the new design also (which i think its much more cooler than the current one) etc. more and more old players are coming back.
just 1 friend from 6 years back came back to AA :) playing everyday like hes addicted or something
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #7 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:51:41 PM »
The new design that's more optimized and starts up faster (so you can get in-game faster) should definitely help. It manages files a lot better and that's great for spotty internet connections.

There's just a lot of cool stuff coming and I feel optimistic about it bringing new players.

Offline nailum

• fuckum if they cant take a joke
    • View Profile
  • AA: nailum
« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:55:33 PM »
Happy Holiday Gaming................................

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #9 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 17:57:55 PM »
The new design that's more optimized and starts up faster (so you can get in-game faster) should definitely help. It manages files a lot better and that's great for spotty internet connections.

There's just a lot of cool stuff coming and I feel optimistic about it bringing new players.

Of course it will bring. All I see is great work. The client will be superbly easy to to use and as spanky said it will load faster than before. I am quite exited of how much assist has pushed them selfs, challenging their priority in finishing everything is extremely high.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 18:16:22 PM »
Hopefully when players from aa 3 hears maps has been converted with assist they will come here, I for one will never play aa3 again,

Keep up the great work guys, it will only get better
« Last Edit: Friday, December 27, 2013, 18:18:00 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline raw

« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 18:27:03 PM »
Any1 else have problems nowdays with the assist?
I can get to the server with the 3rd try ..1st when i click join game it stops the loading and says Armyops was shut down ( tiny window)
well i relaunch the assist and then it opens the game in the window mode but the screen is black...then i relaunch the assist 3rd time and finally it works ( hopefully)...
i have to to do this also if i wanna change the server.

this started abt 2 weeks ago. i can live with this but never had such a problems like now..everyday.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #12 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 18:43:38 PM »
I can get to the server with the 3rd try ..1st when i click join game it stops the loading and says Armyops was shut down ( tiny window)
well i relaunch the assist and then it opens the game in the window mode but the screen is black...then i relaunch the assist 3rd time and finally it works ( hopefully)...

this started abt 2 weeks ago. i can live with this but never had such a problems like now..everyday.

As I know its not much left until release, but the new client should fix the problems. Be patient.

Offline eva

« Reply #13 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 19:22:02 PM »

yes i got that problem sometimes too.
but i think it will be fixed in the new version.
hooah

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 20:05:56 PM »
i too was getting the problem, but wasn't to worried about it since update coming out soon : )

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager